Follow the letters. Satan x reader

(Hello guys, hope you are doing all right. I'm super busy with homework and exams and haven't found the time to write but here it is. I hope you like it and know that any comments, requests, or even jokes are accepted. This will be mostly in Satan's POV. 

Also, as you will see I'm not that great at writing small rhythms so apologies for them. Enjoy.)

-"Come on Lucifer you got to help me. Help me do this for Satan. I know you have noticed he is feeling sad...I know you would do anything for your brother... so, please?

-"Fine. But he can't  know. Understood?" said Lucifer while crossing his hands

-"Of course. I will do all the job I just need your help in the planning"

-"Okey. So what you can do is.." Lucifer whispered in my ear the plan to be carried out.

----------------------Time Skip----------------

Satan POV

I feel stupid for letting that one comment torment me... I know that I'm not a copy of Lucifer but I just feel like that sometimes. But is not like it matters...

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

-"Hm? Who is it?"

As there was no answer, I had to get up from my bed and head to it. Once I opened the door I found a letter on the floor.

-"A letter? Wait...Could this be a cursed letter from Lucifer?... No, I don't think he would do it. Well I better open it"

Inside were a few lines that seemed to be some kind of rhyme.

"A place of creation

Only limited by the imagination

Where you can drink or eat 

Or prepare something sweet.

Waiting for you in plain sight

In the place, you can write "

This certainly is not a prank... But I wonder who did it and Why?... Well, I guess there's only one way to find it out.

According to the letter, the obvious place would be the table in the kitchen. So off we go then.

As I headed to the kitchen I saw Beel carrying a lot of snacks.

-"Oi Beel, how many times have we told you not to eat all the food in the kitchen?!!"

-"Oh hey Satan. I know but I was hungry. Besides I'm going later with Belphie to buy some groceries. Oh and Satan. There is a paper in the table*munch* but don't know what it is."

-"A paper? I think I might know what it is. Thanks, Beel"

I then proceeded to the kitchen and sure enough, there was a second letter. 

-"Uhm let's get with this already"

"A room full of treasures 

Where you can be without  any pressures 

From romance and mystery