Welcome everyone

I'm so in love with this game. I can't wait to play lessons 17 and 18 the moment they are released.

Anyways... due to this love I have, I decided to write small stories of the Obey Me. Anyone can make suggestions and comment on their ideas.

For anyone who doesn't know what this game is about here is a small summary.

Obey Me is a date simulation in which your character is taken as an exchange program student in the realm of demons (the Devildom). There he meets with the soon to be king Lord Diavolo and his right-hand man Lucifer(on the picture above). They explain to you, that your character will be living in the House of Lamentation where Lucifer and his other six brothers live. By making tasks and dance battles you can get to increase the intimacy level you have with each of the brothers.

The Brothers: 

Lucifer; is the elder brother and the Avatar of Pride. He is loyal to Lord Diavolo and though he doesn't show it he cares much about his brothers.

Mammon, second oldest brother and the Avatar of Greed. Money is the most important thing in his life. He is the biggest troublemaker. 

Leviathan(Levi), the third brother and the Avatar of Envy. He is an otaku and rarely leaves his room. His loves Tales of the Seven Lords. He shows a superiority attitude regarding any of its interests.

Satan, the youngest and the fourth brother and the Avatar of Wrath. He is calm and enjoys the knowledge. He was born from Lucifer's wrath which motivated him to always find a way of opposing him until their relation improved with the help of the MC. Satan has a love for animals, especially cats.

Asmodeus, the fifth brother and the Avatar of Lust. He considers himself charming. He is a narcissist. 

Beelzebub the sixth brother and the Avatar of Gluttony. He is always hungry and can make you any favor when food is involved. He manages to have a sculptured body thanks to the exercise that he does. He loves hugging Belphegor and can act childish around him.

Belphegor, the seventh brother and the Avatar of Sloth.  He is the second youngest. He likes napping and constantly sleeping. He is a great lier and manipulative person. He had a hatred towards humans for being related to the death of his sister Lilith.

Other characters:

Lord Diavolo: He believes in the union between the Devildom, the Celestial Realm, and the Human World. He is a joyous demon interested in knowing more about the human world. He can take any action necessary in order to achieve his dreams

Barbatos, a powerful butler demon with the power to see the past and the future. He serves Lord Diavolo and will do anything he asks him to do. He is serious and intimidating. 

Luke, is one of the exchange students from the celestial realm. He likes sweets, can be really angry especially when called a Chihuahua for its height. He hates all demons.

Simeon is a tall and tanned angel. He is always calm and enjoys learning new things. He has a good relationship with the demons compared to Luke. He finds it difficult the use technology.

Solomon, the other human in the exchange program. He seems calm and confident. He has knowledge and powers. 

Your character

(y/n): your name

(F/C): favorite color

(F/D): favorite drink

(H/c): Hair color

(F/f): favorite food.

I will start with Lucifer and follow the order of the brothers if anyone has a request don't doubt on letting me know. 
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈