The talent show.

Diavolo as the next ruler of the Devildom had the final say in any matter. And as his right-hand man, Lucifer's job was to make sure that any request was followed. So the moment he announced a mandatory talent show everyone in the Devildom was either preparing their acts or planning the decorations. 
----- The House of Lamentations------

-"Oh no. What are we going to do about this? I don't even know what to do for this ridiculous thing!!!" Said Mammon
-" First of all.." Lucifer started while hitting Mammon in the head
-"OW, why did you hit me?!!..."  Yelled Mammon
-"That was for insulting Diavolo's idea. Now, we need to see what each of us is gonna do for the show. Does anyone have any ideas?... What about you Y/N?
-" I dont know... I have always hated talent shows. We can try saying the things we are good at to figure our acts.."

-"Uhm, thats a good idea. Who would like to start?... How about you Mammon?" 

-"For your information, I have a lot of talents, after all, I'm the Great Mammon. In fact, I just thought of my act." Mammon said as he went away.

-"Well, that was strange... I'll do it. Uhmm... the only thing I can think about is reading a book or maybe a poem telling ?. But that won't do." said Satan as he placed his left hand on his chin in a thinking position.

-"How about sword fighting? You are the third-best after Diavolo and me," said Lucifer.

-"Uhm, sure. Do you suggest we do a choreographed sword fight? We need to discuss and practice and as far as I know you are always busy with student council stuff"

-"Yes, that is normally the case but for once Diavolo has reduced my amount of work since I'm also going to participate. As for the practice, we can start right after everyone has decided on their respective acts"
"I have always had a weakness for Arabian dresses and music. I'll do everyone a favor by sharing my beauty and talent in a passionate and slow dance" said Asmo while blowing a kiss and heading to his room.
"Come on Belphie, we can work on something special for the contest"
"Sure Beel... will discuss this later... for now (yawn) I will head to bed," said Belphie while rubbing his eyes and heading to his room.
-"Well, it looks like the only ones left are you Levi and Y/N.  If you dont have an idea why not join together and think of something. Let us go Satan, we need to practice the fight"
And with that Levi and I were the only ones left.
-" So Levi do you have any idea of what we could do? Do you know how to do something apart from videogames, anime, and cosplays?"

-"Well as a number 1 fan of the anime Attack on Titan I taught myself with the help of Deviltube how to play the guitar." (my favorite anime)

-"Wow, you really know? In that case, do you know how to play the song "So ist est immer"? We could totally make a duet. "

And with that, all the brothers had their respective routines. 

-------------Purgatory Hall Chat---------------- (I don't know why I originally typed Simeon instead of Solomon 😕)

-(Solomon): Hello Y/N, I just heard about the Talent show. Have you and the seven brothers already decided on your acts? I was thinking about playing my violin

-(Y/N): Hey Solomon. We just decided on everyone's routines...You can play the violin? Wow, I can only play the flute.

-(Solomon): Uhmm I was planning on making a duet and I was originally going to ask you to be my partner but it looks like you already have an act.

-(Y/N): Me?? Wow, I feel honored. I don't see why we can't participate as a duet. Let's meet later for a song and we can then start rehearsing.