A literal problem. Satan x reader

----Okay, first of all, I hope that everyone had a Happy Valentine's day. So I recognize that my Game immersion story wasn't good, I'll try to edit it and make it better. So, for now, I hope you enjoy this one. And remember any requests are accepted----

Being the reader addict that I am I spent most of my time with the fourth brother. And today was not an exception. With an invitation coming from Satan himself. 

-"Satan, you might need to consider organizing your room a little bit more. Those books are threatening to fall at any moment. Besides, if you keep buying books soon you won't have any space left to sleep"

-"Nonsense, there's plenty of space for more books. If that ever were to happen I can sleep on the couch or somewhere else" Satan said with a smile in the face.

-" I don't believe it Satan. You can be sometimes hard to handle. But whatever...Do you want to grab a coffee from the kitchen?"I said as I stood from the couch that I was in and headed towards the door.

-"Yeah, let's go... Y/N watch out!!!...."  thats what I heard before stumbling and falling on the floor where I hit a pile of books near the entrance.

-"Y/N!! Are you all right? Did you hit something? Do you need any medical care? What ca..." -"Satan I'm fine, don't worry. I'm sorry for causing this mess "

I was interrupted by the crashing sound of books against the floor. We both turned around and saw that the entrance of Satan's room had been blocked by piles of books that had fallen.
-"What are we going to do? Can you use your strength and force a way out? " I said
-"What? No those are priceless books. I would never dream of possibly ruining them" said Satan with a somehow horrifies face.

-"Well, it seems that we are trapped here. Got any ideas of how to escape?" I asked while crossing my arms. 

-"We could try and message the others so that they can help us remove the books". And so Satan toon out his cellphone and message the others.

- (Satan) Guys Y/N and I are trapped in my room we need some help.

-(L3vi) Lool what did you do? And why is that a problem? If it happened to me I wouldn't complain about it.

-( Lucifer)well you are technically a shut-in so I imagine that it wouldn't affect you...Anyways how did you managed to get trapped?

-(Satan). Y/N tripped over some books and cause them to
block the door.

-(Asmo) Oh I'm so jealous. Being trapped along with the sweet Y/N and no one else to interfere. Perfect chance to behave mischievously.

-(Lucifer) Well be there. MAMMON knowing you, you'll probably just barge into the room without any care. So this goes for everyone,  you'll have to deal with me if you ever think of shoving the books.

-(Satan) I didn't think I was going to have to thank you Lucifer.

-(Lucifer) Yeah. I believe I'm doing it for Y/N, we can't let her/him trapped there... I also know that those books are important to you so... We'll help you.

After some time Satan left his phone alone and turned towards me.
-"Well it seems that my brothers are gonna help, meanwhile why don't we talk for a bit?"

-"Wouldnt it be a better idea to start removing some of the books for the guys? "
-" If we do that, we might generate another avalanche and complicate the operation."

With that solid argument, there was little to comment so we both stayed in silence. My train of thoughts was abruptly interrupted by the sensation of a hand being placed on my cheek.
-"Listen Y/N I have read many books about love but none would prepare me for this moment.Y/N since your arrival you have been the only one who has truly understood me.  You are like a rose,  fragile  yet gifted with intelligence and can be spitful when needed."

-"Satan? I think your brothers.." the sound of some of the books being removed was heard.

-"Shh, let me finish. You were the first person to ever tell me that I am not like Lucifer and that my origin does not define my personality. You are so valuable to me and I can't even imagine what would my life be without you." As he was saying all that he embraced me gently. We stayed on each other's arms for who knows how long only hearing the sound of books.
I was the one that broke first of the embrace only to watch Satan directly in the eyes.
-"Satan you need to know that I will be there for you. You are also valuable to me, and I cant also imagine my life without you. Thats why I want you to know that I..." with every word I started to lean closer to Satan until our lips were almost touching...
-"OI!!! What the hell are you doing that close to Y/N??!!" yelled Mammon as he barged into the room and planted himself between us.
-"Nothing Mammon, we were just having a close staring competition which I must say I was winning," I said as I headed to the entrance of the room.
-" Oi, I thought I was winning!!. Well whatever,  do we continue another day with it Y/N?"
-"Sure. See you and thanks for saving us guys" Passing Lucifer, Levi and Asmo I head to my room.
----- Satan POV------
Why did Mammon have to interrupt us when we were so close to kissing? My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Mammon who was right in my face

-"Dont ever repeat that Satan. I'm not stupid, that wasn't a staring contest. You were so close to kissing her and if that were to happen I ...." Said Mammon almost yelling

-"MAMMON, do you want to end that sentence? You know what would happen if you do" said Lucifer while he crossed his arms. 

-"Loool, Mammon was jealous of Satan. Why won't you ever admit that you wanted to be in Satan's place?" Said Levi with a smirk on his face.

-"Whatever... I'm out of here" said Mammon as he stormed out of my room. Soon after Levi left also.

-"Mammon is not the only jealous of you Satan. What would I have given to be in the exact situation you were. You too would do a great couple by the way. " said Asmo as he winked and left the room.

I blushed a little at the commentary but then focused on Lucifer who was still in the room.

-"Uhm... I thought that would have been enough time for you to kiss her. I sometimes forget how bad can Mammon act when something has to do with Y/N. But I trust that everything worked ?" said Lucifer as he faced me.

-"Yes. A minute more and we would have kissed. Thanks anyway for planning all this.."

-"Couldn't expect less from my plan. This gave you the opportunity to do it some other time." with that Lucifer left the room and I was left alone. Soon after closing the door a message on my D.D.D entered.

-(Y/N) How about we finish our contest after dinner? We'll close the door.

 -(Satan)You read my mind. See you tonight.