Nightmares and comfort. Belphie x reader

---------Sorry again for not writing anything, but my Organic Chemistry course is getting complicated and I havent found enough time to write.But here is finally the story, hope you enjoy it.---------

Most of the demon brothers had long gone to sleep with the exception of Lucifer and Beelzebub who were dealing with some student council stuff.

I was on my D.D.D reading some stuff on Demonpad before going to sleep. That was until I received a message from Beel.

-(Beel): Y/N are you still awake?...

-(Y/N): Yes. Do you need anything?

-(Beel): I can feel that Belphie is sad and worried. He must be having a nightmare. Since I can't be there for him right now, could you please check on him?

-(Y/N): No problem, I will go right now.

-(Beel): Thank Y/N. I will see Belphie once I arrive. See you later.

------------------Belphies dream's ---------------------

Sound of swords and shouts were heard from all directions, the strong scent of blood was everywhere.

Belphie was running to an unknown location just to find that both his sister Lilith and his twin were being surrounded. Both of them were trying to run away both arrows and spears were launched from everywhere.

Belphie couldn't move at all to help his siblings.

-"BEEEL!! Lilith!!" he shouted.

At the end spears and other weapons were also headed towards Belphie as he was slowly surrounded.

-----End of the dream--------

As soon as I ended the chat with Beel I headed over to the twin's room. Without a second thought, I opened the door and headed to Belphies' bed. Since the twin's bedroom was slightly illuminated, it wasn't a major problem to get there. On the bed, Belphie was tossing and turning while he whimpered. Not wanting him to suffer anymore I started to shake him a bit.

-"Belphie, wake up. You need to wake up. Please Belphie.."

It took some time but Belphie finally woke up from what seemed a gruesome nightmare. Finally opening his eyes he rose up and panted as some tears kept falling from his eyes. In an attempt to calm him down I hug him while slowly rubbing his back.

-"Its all right Belphie. I'm here. "

-"Y- Y/n is that you?... Wha--what are you doing here?" he said as he attempted to calm himself.

-"Beel told me that you were having some sort of nightmare and asked me to wake you up."

-"Beel?... of course. Thank you very much Y/N. Sorry for the inconvenience "

-"Is not an inconvenience Belphie...Do you want to talk about it? It might help...but only if you want to.." I said the last part softer.

There was a small silence before Belphie finally spoke again. 

-"...it was the Celestial War all over again...but in my dream, Lilith was not the only hurt by...the humans..." As Belphie begins to tell about his dream, small tears begin to appear. "Beel was also there...and they both were surrounded by spears and other weapons. I couldn't move at all... and the only thing I could do was to scream their names..." at that point Belphie was tightly hugging me while I gently hug him back.

-"Shush, its all right Belphie. It was only a dream you are okay...and Beel is also okay. I'm sorry you and your brothers had to go through that horrible experience. "

-"It has beeing some time since that event...I cant believe I still have nightmares from that event. Normally Beel is the one to conform me when they happen..

Y- Y/N, I'm happy to have you here. And I really regret the way I treat you the first time we meet. I-"

-"Don't worry about it Belphie, that's in the past now, you are here with your brothers and me. And we will always be ther for you.So...how are you feeling now? Do you want to go for a walk or do you want to stay here?"

-"I'm feeling better but I want to stay here with you" a small blush appeared on his cheeks as he said that.

-"No problem just let me get my pillow and-"I said as I started to raise from the bed.

Immediately after saying that Belphie interrupted me. 

-"You can use part of my pillow, I dont mind. I just dont want to be alone and having you here beside me is helping me calm down. Please Y/N .."

-"All right Belphie, I'll stay here. But could you move a little bit? Im kind of falling of the bed"

-"Oh, my bad. Is that better?" he said with a small grin while moving enough for me to lay on the bed.

-"Yes, thats better. So why dont we talk for a bit to distract ourselves and to get sleepy?"

-"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" asked Belphie

-"Anything is fine..what about your favourite ice cream flavour?

-"Well that easy its hellish chocosundae, for me its the best thing" 

-"Mmmm, well then I should try it and see."

-"You definetely should, in fact I can take you our to try it. How does that sound?"

-"Sweet, cant wait for it to be tomorrow"

."Yeah me too...Y/N thanks again for caring and worrying about me.  You made me feel calm and secure when Beel couldnt."

-"Sure, Belphie. Anything for you"

A blush slowely appeared on both of their faces. Both of them kept making small talks about random things to pass until they felt asleep.

---Later that night Beel and Lucifer returned once they were done with their task at the RAD--

As soon as Beel was in the House of Lamentation he quickly headed to his room. Once in front, he slowly opened the door and focused his sight on his twin bed. Relief and calmness invaded him once he found Y/N and Belphie peacefully sleeping. He once again closed the door and headed to the kitchen for a late snack.