"Woah, easy there tiger," she said, as she looked into his eyes, while she kept both her hands up in the air. As soon as looked into his eyes, she could read all his next moves, so blocking his way to the alarm button which was exactly behind her, as his thoughts had lead her, she smiled at him.  He pointed his shot gun at her. Smiling at him again, she knew he hadn't yet loaded it as his thoughts were shouting this out loud. So in another swift move, she handled his gun and kept it on the railing slab. And with that the man attacked her, kicking right on her cheek. But before he could move another limb on him, she locked his hands in one of hers and kept one finger on his neck, knocking him out for an hour or two at least. Placing his head softly on the wall as he sat down, she loaded his gun and placed it next to him, jamming its lock. At least the man wouldn't get shot by his master for his careless mistake. 

Descending the stairs, before she could leave the tower, she noticed the stairs that lead to the basement. Walking down the stairs she looked inside the surveillance room through the glass holes on the wooden doors. She pressed the small button behind her Z-watch, which mind you was given to them by Zee. The jammer was enable which would block all the signals in a ten meter radius.  She took the gun out of her back and removed the lock as she took a sigh before moving inside the room. The Z-Gun, was specially manufactured and Z-bullets which contained a sleeping compound. And as she acted on her reflexes, even before anyone could get up from their chairs, they were all hit by the small injection, and within a minute the room had pin drop silence. Switching off the entire system as she encoded the system with her codes. Moving past the sleep heads, she locked the room from outside. And before walking out of the door of the watch tower, she placed her little wrist watch on top of the circuit box, which was at a height of six feet. Thanks to the heels and height, she thought. 

Leah had already handled a number of guards, as she move her way across the garden to the main building. Entering the mansion from the left side door. She walked through the hallway, and hid behind the big, exquisite flower pot right in time to be noticed by a big muscular man who had closed the big wooden door behind him. The big muscular man walked towards the flower pot, as he was sure of seeing something or someone move there. But before he could move any further, he felt someone grab his neck, right before blackness took over his eyes. 

"Love," Leah sighed as she took the hand Love had offered. The two of them moved towards the grand door, from which the macho man had come out of.  Taking the attacking position behind the door, Leah stood with the gun in her hand, while she waited for Love to open the door.  And as she opened the left half of the door wide, Leah pointed the gun inside, before the two of them took the first steps inside the room, which looked like a study. With wooden flooring and furniture, which had olive green leather quilted stuffing on the chairs and the study couches, the room looked exquisite. A fireplace to the left side stood right opposite to the wall which was covered with books from end to end. Closing the door behind them, they looked over to the wooden table top, where a file with 'CONFIDENTIAL' typed on top of it stood. Before Love could open the file to read it, a high pitched scream echoed through the walls of the mansion.

Love and Leah stood rooted to the spot, glaring at each other before rushing to the door. 

"What is this?" Leah asked.

"What?" Loved whispered as the two stood behind the closed door, waiting for someone to come bolting in. Leah pointed at the rectangular structure formed under her jacket.

"File, you duck-head," she said. 

"When did you put it in?" she asked.

Love sighed, listening to the question which was of no priority now that someone might be coming for them. Opening the door just as much as a crack she looked through if anyone stood in the hallway. Finding the hallway clear, they rushed out of the study. Walking down the hallway, Leah stopped in her tracks as she looked outside the big glass window of the lounge whose door was half open.