The Beer Case

Jumping off the bonnet of the car, Love moved to the driver's seat as they decided to go leave.

"Can I drive?" Leah asked.

Throwing the keys in her direction she gave her the 'take care of her' look, before walking past Leah to the passengers seat. Before the two could get inside the car they heard a scream. Raising their heads up from the car, the two of them looked at each other with the car separating their shivered bodied. Without saying a word they tried listening to anything further, but pin drop silence surrounded them, leaving only the minute sound of the crisp autumn leaves move with the music of the air.

"Let's go Leah," Love said getting inside the car, keeping the door still wide open.

"We can't leave," Leah stated. 

"What do you mean by, we can't?" Love asked.

Leah looked at Love, confused at her sudden indulgence. Narrowing her eyes at herself in the image formed under the evening sun on the body of the black car, she said, "We just can't," before looking into her sister's eyes, the one's which had a certain level of love and uncertainty in them.

"Fine," Love said as she shut the door of the car, putting the gun behind her back in the belt of her high waist black jeans. 

Moving towards the direction the scream came from, the two moved in unison listening to the brown vine maple leaves crush below their feet as they walked on the jungle trail. It had been five minutes of a walk when they saw a mansion amidst the tall jungle trees. 

The mansion was surrounded by guards as seen from the distance. Signaling the presence of two more of them on the watchtower of the mansion, Leah looked back at Love. The job was difficult, if it even was a job. The two of them took the guns out of their packs and prepared for a sudden fight. Moving closer to the boundary of the mansion, they hid behind the trees while their eyes analyzed the security guards and cameras. Moving the neck to the mansion with a jerk, Leah signaled Love to handle the left wing of the boundary, while she'll handle the right. 

Not sure if the pampered one could handle the whole thing by herself, Love didn't move an inch as she widen her eye balls at her commands. That was until Leah used her convincing eyes to make Love's foot move in the direction she was asked to go. This was Leah's super power. She could  convince any son of a bitch to do what she wanted them to do. Everyone how powerful and dangerous that could prove to be, but the goodness in her heart was something Love believed in. Love wanted the kid to stay out of this. To built a life for herself, a normal one, with a lot more drama, and laughter, and a lot less of the sins they dealt with each day. And with a lot less enthusiasm to actually do it, Love was forced to do what she was asked to do. So she took down one guard right before the security camera could turn on her, and holding his lifeless body in her arms she moved behind the pillar right before the camera fully turned in her direction. Lowering the body on the floor, as soon as the camera turned around, she moved towards the other side of the wall, stepping her foot inside the gates of the mansion.

Leah, on the other hand had grabbed a man by the neck, making him fall asleep in a second, and while he almost dropped to the ground, she kicked off the other guard balancing herself on her left leg. And as the second guard fell on his back, Leah balanced herself on both her feet, and kept the first guard's head slowly on the floor, ensuring he doesn't hit the floor hard. She walked towards the back door of the mansion ensuring no other guard was watching her, and keeping an eye out on the cameras. Entering the boundary she kept herself hid until the camera rotated to the other side.

The watch tower had to be handled. So hiding and running towards the gate of the tower, Love took out the silencer from her ankle, and rolled it in front of the gun as she entered the circular top old styled wooden door. She placed the hands on the gun as she kept it low but stayed active and ready so as to act on the reflexes. She looked out of the round shaped window next to the staircase as she rushed up, only to see Leah do a somersault while her foot made contact with someone's chin. Raising her eyebrows to that, she took a second to digest what she had seen, thinking 'the girl's got some skills.'  She hurried back up the tower while she midway handled two guards single handedly. And as she reached the top, she stood behind the guard watching down the tower, and before he could place his eyes on Leah, Love placed her hand on his shoulder.