Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2

Start from the beginning

He swiped his arm left to deflect the dragon's punch, then palm strikes him in the forehead.

(Y/n) stood his ground but was knocked further back by a kick from his granduncle.

Stumbling into a few chairs in the office, (Y/n) grabs one and tosses it up in the air in Adam's direction.

Quickly dashing towards him. Jumping towards him once he was close enough, (Y/n) kneed Adam in the face then grabbed the chair in the air and smashed it down on his head.

(Y/n) then lifted Adam from the ground and tossed him through a wall and into another office, this one filled with people working.

Office workers:!?

Adam stood up and dusted himself off.

Adam: Don't worry, you won't get hurt as long as you don't get in our way.

He then spun around and elbowed (Y/n), who was rushing up behind him to attack him, in the face.

(Y/n) went stumbling to the left of Adam but didn't get far as Adam grabbed him by the hair and shoved him through a cubical.

This caused the office workers to back away from the two.

Getting up, (Y/n) caught Adam's incoming kick, then pulled him close for a headbutt.

With a firm step back, Adam caught himself from falling but was unable to avoid two punches to the face from (Y/n).

After the two punches, he kneed the old Phoenix in the side.

Finally, Adam retaliated with a two-handed smack to the chin, making some distance between himself and (Y/n).

The old Phoenix began running up to the Hellspawn with plans of knocking him through another cubicle, but (Y/n) wouldn't simply allow that to happen.

He went for a punch forcing Adam to block by crossing his hands. After punching through his block, (Y/n) jabbed him in the gut two times before backhanding him with his fist.

He then faked him out with a front kick so he could finish his combo with a sidekick.

After finishing the combo, Adam was crouched on the ground while the drones from before entering the room and continue their objective

Adam then wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s stomach to lift him off his feet.

The leader of Rum then rushed forward, ramming (Y/n) into everything in front of him, even the office workers.

The two then crashed into the bathroom, surprising everyone in there.

There (Y/n) broke free after hammer arming Adam in the back hard enough.

With no pause, they continued mercilessly.

(Y/n) grabbed one guy using the urinal by the back of the collar of his shirt then tossed him at Adam.

Civilian: AAAAAAHHHHH!!?