Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2

Start from the beginning

Adam: Besides... The best fights end in death.

(SLAM)

The office door flys off its hinges after (Y/n) busted it open in his rage.

(Y/n): ADAM!

Adam: Right here! Show me watch' ya got!

Evelyn: Jason, you need to-

Jason backhanded Evelyn into a bookshelf as he rushed towards Adam.

Without hesitation, the Hellspawn tackled Adam out of the window behind him.

Anna/Marcus/Leona:!?

It seemed like Adam and (Y/n) were going to fall to their doom until the sound of glass shattering was heard.

(Y/n)'s companions then looked out the hole he created to see that the two crashed into the building extremely close to the one they were in.

(Bang-bang)

The trio quickly turned their heads around after the sound of gunshots.

A man then entered the room.

Connor: Where's Jason?

(Opening theme)

After crashing into an office building, Adam and (Y/n) slowly got up while shaking off the pain of the landing.

Adam: HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're a crazy mother fucker!

Adam: We're certainly related!

(Y/n): TCH!

Standing up, (Y/n) grabs his shirt, that got torn up by glass shards from the landing, then tore it off his body.

(Y/n): If I could... I would get rid of the blood that makes us related... But I'll just settle with getting rid of you!

Adam:(evil grin)

The old Phoenix then tore off his shirt with a few tugs. Raising his hand, he gestured for him to come closer.

Adam:(evil grin) Then come get rid of me...

(Y/n):!

The Hellspawn rushed towards the old Phoenix. Once in range, the hellspawn threw a punch that was met with a punch from his grand uncle.

(Y/n):?

Adam: I must warn you...  This fight... It's not going to be one-sided.

(Y/n): Grrr...

Adam: Hehehe...

(Hells Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix ost)

The two began sizing each other up as they walked around each other.

Both were like predators, just waiting until the perfect moment to attack.

The Dragon from hell was first to attack.

With a punch towards Adam's neck, he attempted to knock the air out of him, but the Phoenix was ready.