Chapter 2

I'm sitting in class with Taehyung next to me, it's Biology, I don't pay attention because I already know everything. I have a tutor at home who teaches me everything before class. So I don't know why I'm here.
Taehyung is doodling in his notebook. I glance over and see he's drawing the teacher with boobs. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.
Our teacher is a guy.
The teacher starts talking about photosynthesis and I lean back in my seat.
I. Am. Bored.
Then she comes in.
Y/N knocks on the door before quietly coming in. She walks over to the teacher and talks to him quietly.
I can feel my heart thumping in my chest, the way her soft h/c locks fall down over her shoulders and the way she smiles.. she makes me crazy.
I notice her glancing around and we make eye contact.
Obviously I wink, I have a reputation to uphold. She instantly looks away.
Fuck.
Does she not like that?
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
She glances over at me again and this time I smile.
Much better because to my surprise, she smiles back.
She bows before leaving the class and all the guys start whispering about her.
All talking about how cute she is and the things they want to do to her
"Chim.. are you ok? You look like you're about to punch someone?"
I look at Taehyung and see him looking back at me, really concerned.
"Y-yeah.. I'm fine.."
The bell rings and everyone leaves class. But Taehyung chooses to stay with me. We always go to lunch together so of course he waits.
I leave class with him and walk into the hallway, looking around for Y/N
"Who are you looking for?"
"No one. I'm just looking"
"Ok then?" Taehyung grabs my arm before leading me to the cafeteria where the rest of our friends are waiting
Yoongi is listening to music and Hoseok is learning against him, stealing an earplug to listen with him
"I'm waiting for them to admit they're in love" I mumble to myself before sitting down with Taehyung.
"Hey guys" Namjoon smiles as he sits with us
"Hey joon" I lean back in my seat as I take out my phone.
"So, next week is the fair. Who's taking who?"
Hoseok looks up "I'm not going. Yoongi and I have plans"
"Why? We're all supposed to go"
"We have a test so we're going to do an all nighter"
Yoongi adds
"So Hobi will study and you'll sleep"
"And I'll still get amazing grades"
Taehyung let's out a small chuckle "well I'm taking your sister" he says quietly
"No you're not"
"But why?"
"No one is taking out my sister"
"Then I'll stay with her at yours"
"She doesn't even like you"
"Ouch" he shows a small pout before leaning back in his seat, causing me to shake my head
"Ji Eun prefers people who aren't complete idiots"
"I'll try not to take offence to that" he mumbles to himself
"Well you should. Leave my sister alone" my eyes glide around the cafeteria before they land on her.
She's walking in between Ji Eun and Jungkook, giggling as she goes to their usual table and sits in her normal seat by the window.
The light shines on her face and it's like she's glowing.
I don't even realise I'm drooling
My look of complete wonder turns into a scowl as Jungkook rests his head on her lap
"Chim calm down, seriously, you always look so mad when you see her"
I tear my gaze away from her and look at Joon "and?"
"Your sister won't like that. So tolerate Y/N for her. Please"
Sighing, I nod "fine" I look down at my phone and start texting a girl. I need a hookup.
I glance over at Y/N and she's sipping her coffee
She's so beautiful.
I look down at my phone and delete the text message.
I should ask her if she wants to come with me.
She'll say yes, right?