aaron and his new girlfriend

AARON's POV

Its been a month since me and alex broke up. I just got a girlfriend and she is the lead singer of the the band, "as we break away". I went to go wake amanda up, she looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her, but I had to.

"Run and shine, my love. We have to go to the recording studio."

I heard a knock on my door. I went to go open the door, and when I did, I saw her...alex.

"Hey, is it okay if I come in to get the rest of my stuff?" Asked alex.

"Sure.." I said, awkwardly, as I I opened the door. As I let alexis in, she smiled.

I had already packed everything of hers. I gestured to the living room,, where the boxes labeled 'Alex's stuff' was. I shut the door.

When alex was on her way to the living room, amanda got up and ran to me. I grabbed her waist and kisses her softly on the lips. Amanda looked at alex, "hi! I'm am-" alex cut her off, "I know. Your amanda phelix, the new lead singer.."

"Yeah, well I'm aarons girlfriend. What brings you here?"

Oh, I was just getting the rest of my stuff. I'm going to be staying with andy."

I looked at alex, "Andy Biersack? Why him?"

As soon as amanda heard Andy Biersack, she froze. "THE Andy Biersack?" She said with her eyes wide.

"Yes, and I cn stay with him because he wants to take care of me. He wants to make sure I don't hurt myself again."

I looked at her and grabbed alex's wrist. "Why?" I looked down.

"It doesnt matter." Alex jerked her arm away, and picked up the boxes.

"Well...bye. good luck with your relationship." Alex smiled and set the boxes down to unlock her car. She pulled the keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door, sliding the boxes in the back. I shut the door, amanda began to kiss me lips and teased me. I wasn't in the mood, "baby, not right now." I pulled away and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes. Amanda watched me as I layed the pancakes in front of her. She smiled and kissed my lips. I started to make my pancakes, when I was finished making the panncakes I sat down beside her. She handed me the syrup and butter. I sliced off a piece of butter and poured syrup on my pancakes. They were DELICIOUS! Amanda giggled when she noticed I had buter on my cheek, and wipped it off of my cheek, smiling. I picked up the plates and forks and put then in the sink. "I love you so fucking much, Amanda." With my back turned from her. She smiled and turned me around and said "I love you so fucking much more though." She giggled and bit her lip. I smiled and put my hands on her waist and kissed her, not stopping. As my tongue began to slide into her mouth, she forced her tongue in mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I began to rub the side of her body. I whispered in her ear, "your so damn beautiful, I don't want to lose you." She smiled but began blushing at the same time. I smirked at her.