The finale pt.2

⚠️⚠️TW: DEATH WILL BE TALKED HEAVILY IN THIS CHAPTER.⚠️⚠️

Y/n's POV

I wake up to the sound of the house collapsing.

"Watch out!" I yell freezing the roof

Everyone got up and we decided to move, my leg still hurt so Shouto helped me. This is a war that we all had to win.

As we were walking away I hear a noise. I turn around just in time to see the Hero Killer jumping towards me.

"Hmph!" I grunt as I make a wall

We all started running away trying to lose the Villans but we all were cornered. I made stairs for us to get on top of the building easier. We all ran up them while trying to get away from the Villans, we made it on top of the building and quickly jumped building to building.

"NOW!"

I look next to me and see Shigaraki lunging at me with a knife. I dodged and grabbed his arm while I threw him to the ground. I surrounded him with ice and quickly ran away.

"You alright Y/n?" Shouto said panting

I nod my head and quickly focus.

"We're so doomed." I say frowning

It started to get dark and we made no progress trying to capture these Villans. Soon after all types of Nomu's started charging at us.

I kept making ice walls until I heard Shouto call my name. I turn my head and see a Nomu about to punch me. I dodge his arm and froze his arm into the ground.

"It's all going according to plan."

I turn around and see that I'm completely surrounded by Nomu's and Villans.

"Y/n!" Shouto yelled as he froze the ground. He grabbed my arm and started skating away while Dabi melted the ground.

"Shouto, make a big ice wall and a ramp. I want you to throw me into the ramp and when I'm in the air I'll throw these smoke bombs hoping to blind them for a bit. Then we catch up with the others." I said

We started our plan and I was soon in the air. I grabbed the smoke bombs off my costume and started throwing them at the Villans.

"Smoke bombs!?"

I slowly started falling and quickly made a slide for me. I got onto the ground and grabbed Shouto's hand pulling him with me.

"You forgot about me!" I turn around and saw the Hero Killer launching towards Shouto. I throw Shouto out of the way and made a thick ice wall in-between the Hero Killer and I.

He easily broke through the wall and landed in front of me holding one of his blades. Even though it was a risk for me to battle him I still wanted to become a hero and save people.

We soon started fighting. He fought with his blades and I fought with my fists, legs and my quirk. I made a wall as soon as he lunged at me, as he goes through the wall he'll slow down and that's when I'm able to hit him.

I get a few hits on him, and he managed to cut me a bit but never got blood on his blade.

"Y/n!" I turn around and see Shouto standing with the Villans.

"Shouto?"

I see Toga's face slowly showing as Shouto's face slowly melts away. I look back seeing the Hero Killer lunge at me with his blade extending in front of him.

Todoroki the cats must really like you.

"Yeah I think so too." He chuckled

I laughed at the sight of the cat rubbing against his fire side, he held his drink up making sure none would get onto the cat.