UA Training and Dorms

Y/n's POV
Todoroki and I woke up to the sound of his alarm "Good Morning Y/n" Todoroki said with a smile. My heart melted whenever I see that smile. "Good morning Todoroki" I replied back, We both got up and put our uniforms on before school. We both waved goodbye at Todoroki's sister and left through the front door. As we were walking I felt Todoroki's hand creeping into mine, I wrapped my fingers in between his hand and continued walking. I walked over and saw him blushing and couldn't help but blush myself.

We arrived at school and let go to greet our friends. Not only was today the day we pick our dorm mates but we also have our own olympics for the class to see who improved, The catch is that we can't use our quirk so everything has to be genuine. I wanted to jump off a roof when I remembered that.

We walked into class and sat down, Mr. Aizawa told us to go put on our gym uniforms so we all got up and did that. I got out worrying about the score I could get until Todoroki patted my head "Don't worry y/n, I know you'll do great!" He said enthusiastically. I gave him a small smile and we both walked to the field. We stood there looking at the field in the fall season. I was shivering since it had gotten colder out than usual, I was shivering until I felt warm. I turned around and saw Todoroki hugging me from behind activating his fire quirk to warm me up. It probably didn't help since I had an ice quirk but it's a whatever.

Mr Aizawa Called on the starting line up "Tsu, Y/n, Todoroki, and Jiro." I froze. Todoroki was dragging me to the track and I froze again. The track was massive and didn't understand how he wanted us to complete it in such a short time. We started at where we were told to stand. "Ready" My heart was pounding "Set" I was getting nervous "GO!" and we took off.

About halfway was my breath was getting raggedy, I felt like passing out right there. My vision was getting blurry and everyone was running pass me, Except for Todoroki. When he saw how I was he held me and helped me get to the end. When I crossed the finish line Mr. Aizawa told me my time, I couldn't even hear him because everything went black. I passed out.

Todoroki's POV
I helped Y/n get to the finish line because he didn't look so good, We crossed the finish line and then he passed out in my hands. "Todoroki take him to the nurse please" Mr Aizawa said to me. I followed his orders and took Y/n to the nurse

He overworked himself just to try and improve, I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend but bows not a good time. I mean He's knocked out like a light. I was inside Recovery Girls office and I put him on the bed and before I left I gave him a kiss on the forehead. He showed a small smile but then it faded away. I was heartbroken seeing him ill.

I went back and finished all of training and got a good score. I went back to Recovery girls office to check on Y/n "You should take him home, He won't be waking up anytime soon. He overworked himself to his breaking point." Recovery Girl explained. I picked him up in a cradling position and brought him home. But something was wrong, He was  burning up. He was always cold but this was new, I checked his temperature and it was 104•. We got home and I laid him on my bed, I removed his uniform revealing his abs. I blushed but proceeded to put a short sleeve T-shirt and shorts on him and covered him with my blanket.

Fuyumi Wasn't home so I cooked for Myself and Y/n, not that i know how to cook but I tried. I heard footsteps and saw Y/n standing there. He looked pale and terribly sick, "You feeling okay Y/n?" I asked him, He tried to answer but his mouth was full with puke. I ran him to the bathroom and etc. I continued cooking for him, He was now resting in bed. I went back to the bedroom and sat down his food on my bed side table with a note on it.

I went to the store to go pick up some medicine for him, I brought him other stuff too like a new blanket, another pillow, a lot of medicine, and pain relievers. I paid for them and continued walking home. I called Mr. Aizawa and told him about Y/n "Alright, just make sure he gets a lot of rest." He said. "I will don't worry" I replied, I hung up and went inside the house.

I had to wake up /n and take him to the dorms. Mr. Aizawa was going to announce the dorm mates and I didn't want to be late. We both got there and I had to hold Y/n for the entire thing, He was still sick and weak. "Awwww Todorokiiii" Mina said, I showed her Y/n and she had a concerned look in her face. "Oh my god he looks sick" she said, "He is, the only reason why he's here is so he can hear the dorm assignments and have his new dorm mate take care of him." I replied to her.

Mr Aizawa got to my name "Todoroki and Y/n" I was relieved that I was dorm mates with Y/n. I went into the dorm and laid him onto one of the beds, I went to go pack up and left the house and headed back to the dorms until a skinny man with a knife was standing in front of me. He was the same person I saw when I went to Y/n's house. How did he escape jail? I didn't have time to think since he was charging at me. I used my ice on him but that didn't work at all, his quirk: Invisibilty but he could only have that for a limited time. I made an ice box around myself and saw the knife stabbing through. I was trapped and had no where to go. Crap think Todoroki think! Or else you're dead meat! I heard Ice forming again but I didn't do anything, I broke out of my ice box only to see Y/n using his quirk. This is a team thing now.