Final Exams

It's been months since we fought The Hero Killer and my wound has fully healed, but it did leave a big scar across my stomach.

Today is when we have to complete our final exams. I'm honestly scared since the teachers aren't saying what the exam is about. Mina and Denki are excited that it's going to be the robots from the entrance exam but I don't think it's going to be that easy.

Before class started I decided to buy some strawberry milk for Todoroki since I know he's nervous. I walked into class and slid some Strawberry milk onto his desk. He pulled his head off his arms and looked at the milk. He grabbed and started to drink it.

"Nervous?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, very." I said sighing

Mr Aizawa walked into the room and told us to go change and go to an auditorium. We got changed and headed to the auditorium and waited for the news.

All the pro heroes stood in front of us and principle Nezu climbed out of Mr Aizawa's scarf and told us what we had to do.

"Uh excuse me principle Nezu, But since I'm here theres 21 students so it's going to be uneven." I said

"Right! Y/n you will be joining a team that we already put you on!" Principle Nezu said

Mr Aizawa told us what teams we were on but I only focused on my name.

"Y/n, Bakugo, and Midoriya against All Might"

My eyes widened as soon as I heard my name.

All might is the number 1 hero and Bakugo, Midoriya, and I have to defeat or escape from him?

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, As I turn around I saw Todoroki. That's right he's going against Mr Aizawa with Momo.

"It's going to be alright Y/n." He said

"I'm going against All Might with Bakugo, and Midoriya." I sighed

We both waited until our rounds started. And then Todoroki and Momo's round started, I was worried about those 2 since Momo looked afraid. They round ended and I was glad that they won, I was even more glad that Momo's plan worked.

I ran past Todoroki and gave him a pat on the shoulder, I got there and saw Bakugo in front of the gate and shortly after Midoriya arrived. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife and eat it for dinner.

"Y/n, Bakugo, and Midoriya Final exam. Ready, set, Go!"

The gates opened up and we started walking. Midoriya tried to tell Bakugo his plan until Bakugo smacked him. I helped Midoriya up until I heard rumbling.

"WATCH OUT!" I yelled as a huge gust of wind was running towards us.

I made a big wall as soon as the wind catches up to us, but the wind broke through the wall shedding debris everywhere.

I saw All might walking towards us. I created a wall hopefully separating us until he knocked down the wall.

"You're going to be a problem." He said hitting me into a building.

"GAH!" I yelled as soon as my body impacted the building.

I looked up and saw Midoriya stuck under a fence and Bakugo being hit by All Might in the stomach causing him to throw up.

Midoriya then punched all Might and grabbed Bakugo, then disappearing. I got up and snuck behind the buildings shortly catching up to Midoriya.

I heard Bakugo telling Midoriya his plan while his hand was next to the boys head.

"Where's that Ice cube bastard." He said looking around

"I'm right here Bakugo." I said walking towards them.

Bakugo told me what I had to do and I nodded to him.

Bakugo ran out to All Might while Midoriya snuck behind him using Bakugos big grenade. We all ran away and towards the exit. Until All Might caught up to us and broke both of the grenades Midoriya and Bakugo had, Before I made a wall All Might grabbed my costume and threw me into a building.

I watched as Bakugo launched Midoriya into the air, I climbed down just in time to do my big move. I ran towards Midoriya and saw All Might launching himself towards Midoriya.

"Don't worry Midoriya, I got this!" I yelled as I stood behind Midoriya and did my big move, blocking All Might from advancing forward. I saw Bakugo running in front of my big wall and ran with Midoriya shortly picking me up and running towards the exit.

"This bastard loves the pass out every time he does his stupid move." Bakugo snickered

"Yeah well this move saved our asses huh?" I replied back.

I was still awake and surprised but so was Bakugo and Midoriya. We made it to the exit and aced our exams.

"Yeah, I worked on my stamina problem and expanded it." I said

I got off Bakugo's shoulder and walked back to the observation building.

Todoroki congratulated me but told me I looked like a mess, I agreed but Bakugo and Midoriyagot it much worse so now they're in the nurses office healing up.

The exams were over and I passed it. I sighed in relief and went back to the dorms with Todoroki, he opened the door and saw poop on the floor. We looked over and saw Seltzer sitting in a corner looking at us.

"Todoroki, you were supposed to take him out!" I said glancing at him.

"I forgot it was my day." He said looking back at me.

I had to pick it up and throw it away while Todoroki cleaned the spot up. We did our normal night routine; Taking Seltzer out after feeding him, washing my face and getting cleaned out, laid on the bed with Seltzer and scrolled through Instagram and then falling asleep.

Seltzer loved to sleep with us so we sometimes let him onto the bed. Today was a stressful day but I still managed to keep calm and maybe lost it a little.

Bakugo, Midoriya and I weren't a perfect mix for this type of exam but we still got it together and passed.