The Slumber Party

Everyone started leaving school with their friends while I slowly walked home. I made a few friends like Kirishima, Uraraka, Midoriya, and a few more. I passed the gate and tripped over a rock, as I fell someone held my waist and restricted me from falling. I look up and see Todoroki again "Easy there, be careful alright? Your a clumsy guy huh?" He said, I chuckled and agreed with him until... "(Y/N) Todoroki wait!!" I turn around and see Momo running towards Todoroki and I. "I'm inviting you both to come to my sleepover with everyone from class!" I looked at her with an uneasy look "We'll go" Todoroki said with no hesitation "okay amazing! See you both there" Momo said while skipping away.

"What the hell Todoroki, I don't even know if I can go!" I said full of rage "it's alright, just text your mother and ask" he said while grinning "good idea"
I said while texting my mother. She usually answers in a flash but this time she didn't answer at all. Is she dead? Is she okay? Did something bad happen to her? Was it because of that guy I met before school? I started to panick and Todoroki noticed "are you okay y/n?" He said in a concerned tone "yeah it's just that my mom hasn't answered me and she usually answers in a flash" (By this time it's been 5 minutes)
I wave goodbye to Todoroki and sprint home.

I made it home but when I opened the door my heart dropped, My body felt numb, I couldn't move. The inside looked like something out of a crime scene. I went into my room quickly and called the police, while I waited them to arrive I grabbed my stuff for the sleepover to get my mind off things. "My bag is packed and now I'm ready to go-" I was cut off by a man standing in my door frame holding a knife singing a lullaby, I used my quirk to seal him away. He was stabbing through the Ice like a maniac with the knife. I sat there crying in silence knowing my death was yet to come.

The police barged through just as the Maniac broke through the ice, they caught him and arrested him on the spot. I ran past the police outside of my house and rammed into someone by accident.

Todoroki's POV
"GAH" I yelled as I was pushed to the floor, on top of me was a crying y/n, it looked like he just saw a murder. I helped him to his feet and looked behind him: Police bringing out a skinny looking man in handcuffs. I look back and see y/n crying "I'm so sorry!" He said and ran away I assume heading to the sleepover.

I stood there, numb, my jaw open, in the state of shock realizing what y/n went though in these exact moments. I realized I was going to be late if I didn't start moving, so I got up and started speed walking to Momo's place.

I arrived and saw everyone from class was there, Bakugo trying to strangle Midoriya like always, Mineta trying to touch the Ladies boobs, and y/n talking to Uraraka like nothing happened.

Y/n's POV

I got there and wiped away my tears, I put an emotionless face on and entered. Everyone welcomed me while Momo told me where to put my bags. Todoroki was the last one that got here and placed his bags where it should be.

We started by playing truth or dare, Uno, Monopoly, watched movies etc. But then we played musical chairs, Bakugo like always tried to Beat Midoriya and Todoroki but was the first one out. He went outside and we heard loud thuds coming from outside, we took a glance outside and saw Bakugo throwing rocks at Kirishima since he went outside to calm him down.

We continued the game until it was the last 2, which was Todoroki and I. "Good luck y/n" he said to me with a grin, I look at the single chair "This chair is mine!" I told him. The music started playing and we kept looking a Mina who was holding the button and kept faking us out. Todoroki looked at her one last time, but then Mina paused the music and I sat on the chair. I was so happy that I won, I looked over at Todoroki and he has a smile to on his face.

Todoroki's POV
Me and y/n were the only ones left and we both kept glancing over at Mina. When I glanced at her she pressed the button which paused the music, As I looked down at the chair y/n was already on it. He got a big smile on his face and I couldn't help but show a small smile back, I'm glad he's getting happier at this