Cold Night

He won't leave my dreams.
He stands there taunting me like a fool.
I can't do anything about it,
He must be the reason for my mother's death.
There's no other explanation for her death.
I love her and miss her.
I have to do something,
Revenge.

I wake up in the middle of the night wrapped in Todoroki's arm. I look at the clock. 3:20 am.

I slowly unravel Todoroki's arm off me and get dressed. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"Where are you going y/n?" Todoroki asks in a tired voice.

"To go grocery shopping, I'll be back soon." I said doubtfully

I close the door behind me and sneak my way off campus. I walked on a sketchy street where I knew HE would be.

"So nice for you to join us!"

I turned around and saw the man, who's responsible for my mother's death. Like always he held his knife but this time he brought some friends.

I'm glad I have my hero license so now I can fight them.

3 guys were there. One with blue flames, one with an ability to clone themselves, and a disintegrating quirk.

"We're the League Of Villians. This is Dabi, Twice, and I'm Shigaraki."

I'm easily outnumbered but I might have an advantage over them. They all charged at me and I immediately got to work.

I made a wall separating myself from them until Shigaraki broke down the wall with the palm of his hand.

Shoot, his quirk is activated when he puts all 5 of his fingers onto something.

"Thinking huh?" Dabi said right behind me

I Poot my foot down and made a glacier between us where he easily melted it down. And I was immediately surrounded with clones. I made a podium and an ice box covering myself. I quickly sent my Location to Todoroki, Midoriya, Tsu, Kirishima, and Mina.

I felt myself falling and realized Shigaraki dissolved my podium causing the ice box I'm in to fall. I kept thinking how to escape this mess.

I break a hole big enough for me to fit, and then jumped off the box slowing me down a bit but still going a rapid speed, made a podium off the ice box, jumped, and hopefully land and make a big ice wall separating me and the villains. Amazing plan!

I started kicking a hole in the ice box until I smashed into the ground. I flew out and unable to get up.

I look over and see the 3 walking over to me. I made a big wall in between us but it didn't last long, Shigaraki dissolved it and the rest began running towards me. I got up and started limping away, I kept looking back and making thick ice walls hopefully slowing down.

Damn it can they come any faster!? Maybe they're dead asleep and I'm all alone about to die from these monsters. Please come quick!

Tsu's POV
I woke up to a buzz from my phone, I noticed it was from Y/n. I opened the message and his location was there.