Cold Day

I woke up with Todoroki gone from his bed. I got up and looked at the clock. 2:43 pm.

"Crap!" I yelled.

I got up and dressed casual, Thank god today is Saturday. I opened the door and started heading to the lobby. I got there and saw Kirishima, Todoroki, Tsu, and Midoriya. They all gave me a cold stare, and then Todoroki started walking towards me.

Am I really about to be lectured about last night, They all look so terrifying and intimidating.

I sat down on a couch and everyone flooded around me. I sighed and looked at Todoroki sitting down next to me.

Todoroki started lecturing me about why I shouldn't do that and how dangerous it was and blah blah blah. I zoned out while he was talking.

"Are you even listening y/n!?" Todoroki yelled

I snapped back into reality and looked at him. He looked beyond pissed and I got scared.

"Since you didn't listen, Your punishment is that everywhere you go someone will be with you." Todoroki said

I was so mad at him that I got up and walked back to the dorm room. I slammed the door closed and locked it. I lost my freedom all because of a battle I had with the League of Villans. I heard someone knock and slowly opened the door. Momo stood there looking worried.

"Y/n, You've been locked in here for hours! I'm getting worried now." Momo said.

"I'm sorry, I have a reason" I sighed

"What is it?"

"Come in, I can tell you everything"

Momo walked in and I explained everything. I started crying and Momo got up and hugged me.

"Momo can you make me micro trackers?" I asked

"Why?"

"Because I want to test them out and see where Todoroki goes whenever I'm gone." I said

"Alright." Momo said

She made a few micro trackers and a tracking device. She handed them to me and I gave her a hug.

"Thank you Momo, you're the best!" I said

"Your welcome Y/n" she said

She left the dorm and heard another knock, I hid what Momo made for me and went to answer it. Todoroki stood there crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I was worried about you. But now I wanna make it up to you. Y/n get ready cause you and me are going on a date to a dinner" Todoroki said smiling.

I gave him a smile and went to get dressed. Todoroki walked in and sat on his bed.

"I don't have any protection cause their all washing." I sighed

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked

"Well my scarf, my beanie, and my sweater." I said

Todoroki got up and went through his closet. He threw a hoodie, and a scarf at me motioning me to wear it. I put them on and grabbed my keys and wallet. I walked out the dorm room and locked it.

We started walking to the dinner and the wind started blowing. I was freezing cold and my quirk wasn't helping. Todoroki hugged me and activated his fire quirk and warned me up. I smiled and embraced his hug. We got there and a waitress walked us to our table.

"Y/n are you Alright?" Todoroki asked

"Oh! Oh yeah I'm fine." I said

That waiter. He looked a lot like someone I fought.

I looked at the waiter extending his hand out to me. I made a big wall blowing off the waiters hood and revealing Shigaraki.

Dabi, Shigaraki, Twice all appeared and ran towards me. We all ran outside and Todoroki and I ran away only to be surrounded by them.

"I see you brought a friend Y/n." Shigaraki said

Dabi shot his blue flames at me while I made a huge box surrounding Todoroki and I.

Todoroki was panicking and I was concentrating. Shigaraki dissolved the wall and sprinted at me. I dodged him and kneed him in the stomach.

Wait this isn't his stomach.

I look down seeing Shigaraki holding my knee with all 5 of his fingers, slowly dissolving my knee. Todoroki blew his flames at him and Shigaraki jumped off.

"Are you alright Y/n?" He asked

"Ouch, no not really." I said whimpering in pain.

I'm guessing some pro heroes were around the area because Aizawa, Cementoss, Crimson Riot and some other hero's came to our aid. Todoroki and I tried to run away until Dabi and Shigaraki snuck pass the heroes and ran towards me. I tried to limp away but they got too close. Right before Shigaraki touched me I made by big glacier which used all of my stamina.

Todoroki saw me and I looked back revealing his worried face. I saw everything blurring away, and everything went black.

Todoroki's POV
I saw Y/n do his big move since Shigaraki and Dabi got close to him. He looked at me and soon blacked out. He was covered in ice and icicles. I grabbed him and ran back to the dorms.

I brought him into the room and I started warming him up. Everything on him was covered in Ice.

He started gaining consciousness which was new. He never woke up 10 minutes after his big move. It usually took up to 5 hours for him to wake up. He wasn't completely awake so I laid him onto our new bed.

I was planning on surprising him with a new bed for the both of us but I guess that's going to have to wait when he fully wakes up.

We both could sleep together now and I re organized our entire room. He completely woke up smiling which made my heart melt.

"Todoroki what did you do to our room. I looks amazing!" He said letting out a happy laugh

"Thank you, I had some people come in as soon as we left to the dinner." I said

Y/n got up and limped around the room and gave me a hug. I hugged him back but we noticed how dark it got.

We got onto the new comfortable bed and got ready for our slumber.

Y/n's POV
I looked at Todoroki while laying down.

He looked at me back smiling and I smiled back

We both laid down and fell asleep.