Prince Charming

Y/n's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason, I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and tried to find something to eat. I looked in the Microwave and saw what Todoroki made. Cold Soba, isn't that Todoroki's favorite food? I wondered to myself. I took it out of the microwave and ate it. I looked at my phone and saw a notification.

"Royalty training for 3 days"

"Oh shoot." I said with a big sigh. Royalty training is when we have to be on different teams and battle each other, like a war. But we can't sleep in our dorms we have to find a place to sleep anywhere. But while we sleep we have to stay on our side and cannot start any conflicts

I look at the clock. 6:30 am

I was panicking, I want the strong people on my team like Todoroki, Bakugo, Tsu and the others. Todoroki started tossing and turning on his bed. I went to my bed and laid down. As soon as I laid down the alarm went off.

"AHHH!!" I yell while creating a big thud on the floor.

"Ow" I said rubbing on my shoulder. I heard Todoroki chuckling while facing the wall. I grabbed my pillow and hit him, I turned him around with tears in his eyes and his face red.

"Sorry- haha" He couldn't complete his sentence without laughing.

"Whatever" I said while going to the closet.
"Todoroki today is royalty training." I said with a sigh

"Really? I'm not looking forward to it y/n." He said in a sad tone. 2 envelopes were slid under our dorms so our name on it. I gave him his envelope and we both continued to open it.

Todoroki - leader of the royalty team.

Y/n - on royalty team.

"What did you get y/n?" He asked

"Royalty team" I replied

He gave me a smile.

"I'm the leader of the team." He said gleefully
Moments later we got a knock on our door, I opened it and Mr. Aizawa was standing there with what I think was out outfits.

"Here." He said giving me to them and leaving.

I gave Todoroki his outfit and he went to the bathroom and changed, I changed in the bedroom. We both got ready and left the dorms and went to where we would be training. There sat a Huge Castle and on the other side was a bridge that led to no where except to the enemy's base. It was a desert on their side and ours was filled with beautiful flowers and cherry blossom trees, small hills filled with medium sized grass.

The first day was a grace period and so was half of the second day. I look over to see Tsu, Midoriya, Uraraka, Ojiro, Kirishima, Mina, Momo, Jiro, Todoroki, and myself.

The other team had; Aoyama, Iida, Kaminari, Koda, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Bakugo.

Mr. Aizawa took Mineta away because he kept trying to touch the girls boobs. I felt bad for them. Momo talked to all of us and asked if everyone had a plan.

"We have time to think Momo, don't worry we all can have a plan later today." Tsu said.

"Woah Todoroki! You have a different costume than all of us!" Uraraka said.

"Well yeah, I'm the leader of the group." Todoroki said calmly.

We all parted our ways to explore the huge castle. I went with Tsu, Ojiro, Mina, and Kirishima to explore the outside while the rest explored the inside.

The day was quickly fading away and everyone went inside, we all ate, and everyone went to find a room. We quickly noticed that 2 people had to sleep outside since there wasn't enough room.

"I'll sleep outside, you guys decide who's the other one." I said while walking away. I was outside and admiring the gradient in the sky and the stars slowly appearing. I felt happy. I noticed someone leaving the castle with a book. I took a closer look and saw Todoroki.

"Why are you out here?" I asked
"They wanted me to sleep outside." He said with a chuckle.
"I have a spot we could sleep at." I said, I pointed to a small hill with flowers and a great few of the sky. We started walking to the hill when Todoroki held my hand, while his other occupied with a book.

I laid down and started admiring the sky. I look over and see Todoroki reading a book.

20 minutes passed and I look over at Todoroki only to see a beautiful sight. Todoroki was sleeping peacefully while fireflies and butterflies surrounded us.

I smiled and decided to try and fall asleep in the soft grass

Tomorrow is the day where we come up with a plan and battle with the other side.