25.(Requested) Last Name - Kyle Busch

A/N This one was requested by @MandyFrederick7. I'm sorry it has taken me three days to get it written. Hope you enjoy!

Mandy was out at the bar with her friends. It was her friend Sarah's bachelorette party. She was pretty buzzed, which was new to her. But she wanted to get out of her comfort zone. She was walking back over to the bar when she bumped into a really tall guy trying to make his way through the crowd. "I'm sorry." She said looking up at him. He was wearing blue jeans, a red polo, with the M&M's logo and a baseball cap. He was smiling at her. "Hey cutie, I'm Kyle, where are you from?" He asked his arm now around her, holding her on her feet. "Mandy, and I was born and raised here in Vegas." She said proudly. "Hey, me too. Where you headed?" He dropped his arm following her. "To the bar. I need another drink." He laughed and followed her to the bar. They talked for quite awhile, she had downed two Jack and cokes, and he had been doing shots of Whiskey. He took her hand in his. "Wanna dance?" He smiled. "I'd love to." She pulled him off his stool and stumbled to the dance floor.

Mandy woke up with a pounding headache. She rolled over and was face to face with Kyle. She sat up in the bed, making sure she was fully dressed and nothing happened. She grabbed her phone. It was 1 in the afternoon. She checked her text messages to find three from Sarah.

10:30AM Girl last night was CRAZY! Going to breakfast, you and your new boo thing coming?

11:45AM I'm guessing you are still asleep. I'm going shopping, when you get this hit me back.

12:50PM Starting to think you're ignoring me, being with that new husband of yours.

Husband? She looked down and sure enough, there was a ring on her left hand. She jumped out of the bed and went into the bathroom, calling Sarah.

Sarah: Hey girl, I was starting to think you hated me.

Mandy: I could never hate you, I just woke up. You let me get married?

Sarah: Hey don't blame me, you were completely wasted. You said you finally found love.

Mandy: You think I meant that? I don't remember anything about last night!

Sarah: (Laughing) Well, you might wanna try, he's yours now. Look I'll catch up with you later I got to go.

Mandy hung up the phone and walked back out of the bathroom to see Kyle sitting at the table. He looked up at her, only to turn his head. She walked over and sat across from him. "You really don't remember anything from last night?" He asked not looking up. "No, I honestly don't. I hate that I don't, this is why I don't really drink." She admitted. He sighed and looked up at her. "Well, I meant what I said last night." She looked at him for a minute. "I'm sorry, Kyle I don't remember." He stood up and sighed. "It's okay." He stood up and went into the bathroom. She stood up, walking over to the bed. She sat on the edge and sang.

["Today I woke up, somewhere in Vegas, I'm not sure, how I got it or how this ring got on my left hand, just appeared outta nowhere, they say what happens here stays here, but there's just one little problem, I don't even know my last name, my momma would be so ashamed, it started out, Hey cutie, where are you from, and it turned into, Oh no what have I done?, and I, don't even know my last name."]

Kyle came out of the bathroom and sat down next to her. "Busch." He smiled taking her hand in his. "And if you are willing to, we can start over, actually get to know each other, possibly make this marriage work. I mean, a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. I know I was pretty wasted myself last night, and I know you don't remember this, but I told you that you were the best thing that has happened to me outside of my carrier, and that I fell for you when I saw you, love at first sight, you know, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, if you will have me." He looked hopeful. She smiled up at him and squeezed his hand. "You really said those things?". "Yeah I did. I meant all of it." She let go of his hand and stood up. "I don't know, Kyle, I mean I have never really dated decent guys, much less had anyone say those things before. I just, I don't." She was cut off by him as he stood up taking her in his arms and kissing her, in one swift movement. All her feelings for him hit her like a freight train. He pulled away leaving her breathless. "I am willing to give us a try." He smiled taking her into a hug. "I promise you, you won't regret it."