1.Love Story - Chase Elliott

Tonight was the 2015 NASCAR awards banquet. My dad was the Champion, so that means I have to go, unfortunately. I used to love racing as a kid. I would always come to the tracks with my dad. Until the day my dad said I was not following in his footsteps, and it was too dangerous for me to do what he does. Now I hate everything about the sport, but mostly I hate it when I have to be involved. But here I am the lucky 17-year-old daughter of Kyle Busch. I was finishing my makeup when I heard my mom calling for me to hurry up. I grabbed my purse, tossed my phone inside, and left my hotel room. As we got there I saw a lot of drivers walking the red carpet, doing interviews, and snapping pictures. I already want to leave. I surveyed the area, looking for any of my friends when my eyes met the most handsome set of brown eyes. He was dressed in a nice grey suit, light blue shirt, and blue tie. He had thick black hair and a smile that would make any girl blush. As we took our seats at the champions' table, my dad looked at me. "Don't even think about it Emily, I saw you eyeing Elliott. The answer is no." I shot him a glare but said nothing. Now I have a name for this mystery man. As the night dragged on, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Finally, it was time for the after-party. Walking through the crowd, making my way to the bowl of punch I ran directly into someone. I am so sorry- I was cut off by a strong country accent as my eyes met those same brown eyes from before. "My apologies Ma'am. I didn't see you there." He said. I couldn't seem to find my voice as I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly looked away from him. "It was my fault." That is all I could manage to say before he took my hand in his own. "Let me help you up." That country accent is amazing. "I'm Chase, by the way." He said pulling me to my feet. "And you are?" He looked at me with a bright smile. There's the dang smile again. "I'm Emily, Emily Busch," I said shaking his hand. We made our way to the punch table chatting it up when I heard a voice I did not what to hear. "I'm warning you, Chase, stay away from her." Yep, it was my dad, ruining my life once again. I was so embarrassed I turned around and walked out to the staircase, little did I know, Romeo was right behind me. He saw me crying. "Emily, I'm not going anywhere, your dad doesn't scare me." He said taking me into a hug.

I said, "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone." He smiled as he took my hand once again and we went down to the pier, sitting on a bench taking in the view. He had his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder, just enjoying this moment. It wasn't long until we had to leave, the party was over, and our night was over. I tried to keep in contact with him. It wasn't easy with his schedule, and my dad always being around. It had been two years since that night. I had graduated high school and was attending an online college. Everything was perfect except for one thing, I was missing my Romeo. I stood behind the garage area, crying quietly, I had given up on my Romeo. If he loved me he would've already come around. Just as the thought crossed my mind I heard an oh-so-familiar voice. "Hey, Emily. I saw you walk back here, I've been wanting to see you." I swung around to see that smile turn into a frown as he saw my tears. I looked into his eyes and said, "Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come, is this in my head, I don't know what to think." I stopped talking trying to gather my thoughts. "He took my hand into his own getting down onto one knee. He said "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress, it's a love story, baby just say, yes."