fifty

VIRTUAL INTERVIEW WITH CINDY DAY ON INSTAGRAM LIVE

cindy
interviewer

"hey everyone!! i am so excited to invite our special guest today...let me just find her, there she is! okay, inviting her now."

"hey!!!"

"hey!!!"

"cindy! hi! how are you?"

"i'm very good, how are you?"

"oh i'm fantastic, thank you. so today we are just going to be talking about you! basically! and we'll be answering some questions from the viewers but first of all...how about you tell us all about you."

"okay great," cindy laughs, "well, hi my name is cindy day! i'm 23 and i live here in LA, i've actually lived here in california my whole life. umm i went to UCLA for fashion design but i actually dropped out after 2ish years when i realized college was definitely not for me," she laughed again and so did the interviewer, "i then got a job as a stylist on this small film which is where i met the creator of the show outer banks and he invited me to also work on the set of outer banks. so that has changed my life completely. i've started modeling, i recently traveled to paris with l'officiel which was a dream come true. andddd that's basically it. i think. i also have a dog named marty, well he actually has multiple
names but that's just cause rudy and i couldn't agree on one ." cindy smiles but then stops smiling once she realized what she had said, she hadn't mentioned his name in a while and it just came out so easily.

"wow okay so you seem to have a pretty busy life , ok so- oh, oh my gosh okay, so the comments are going crazy over something you said. okay slow down let me try to read."

of course they were

"oh i see. they're going crazy over rudy? who is that?"

"oh um he's just a friend who i met through outer banks ."

"oh okay makes sense. so let's get into some viewer questions." she begins scrolling, "i'm sorry, there's so many questions about your dating life, i'm trying to find other ones."

"i mean i can just answer it to get it out of the way."

"yeah if you're comfortable with that, go ahead."

"okay well first off, i am single," she laughs, "i mean it's my personal life and it's not something i have to constantly broadcast and i feel like that's not hard to understand, you know? assumptions will always be made and i can't do anything ab...

"okay well first off, i am single," she laughs, "i mean it's my personal life and it's not something i have to constantly broadcast and i feel like that's not hard to understand, you know? assumptions will always be made and i can't do anything about that but i mean i'm more than just the people i've dated, guys!!" she laughs again. cindy tends to laugh a lot in awkward situations.

" you are much more than that, extremely talented."

"thank you very much." she smiles

interview goes on for another 15 minutes

"that is all we have for today, thank you for joining us cindy!"

"thank you so much for having me!"

"yes of course, see ya!!"

cindy waves and leaves

rudys pov

"just a friend who i met through outer banks"

rudy couldn't get it out of his head. is that where they stood now? or was she just saying that for the interview.
and actually, cindy hasn't left his head for the past few days.

"god cindy, why are you so addicting?"

———————————————————————————
ily cindy. another weak update but still working on stuff. ily thank u for reading 🤍🤍💚