fifty one

liked by: machinegunkelly, drewstarkey, rudeth, and 80

liked by: machinegunkelly, drewstarkey, rudeth, and 80.5k others
itscday let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song

view all 16.2k comments

user2 hot

madisonbaileybabe kiss me rn , you're perfect
itscday love u the most

machinegunkelly believe it or not, cindy actually almost fell into the fire 😬
itscday so that's not at all true. no one believe him...

user09 WHO ARE U DATING

johnathandavissoffical the c a m p f i r e s o n g song
itscday really good job i'm proud

user111 can i be u

...

"i love you, cindy," he said out of breath.

"what are you doing here, rudy?" cindy had just opened the door to a very tired rudy. 

"i needed to tell you this now or i would've never had the balls to do it in the morning."

"it's 2 am rudy, you're delusional," she said softly.

"i'm not cindy, i swear i'm not. i love you, i've always loved you. i'm never going to stop." 

without saying another word she reached up to him and kissed him. he kissed back with the same amount of passion, as if they needed each other to survive. cindy's hands were in his hair and his were making their way down to her waist. they slowly started walking backwards and rudy shut the door with one kick. 

they made their way to cindy's room, only taking a break from kissing once to smile at each other. rudy moved his hands to under her thighs indicating that he wanted her to jump. she jumped into his arms and his lips then made their way down to her neck, they were lost in the moment. as they fell back onto the bed it felt like slow motion, they missed each other. rudy was now on-

cindy shot straight up out of bed. 

cindy's pov

you're kidding. please tell me you're kidding. 

'i did not just have a dream about rudy' 

I have to tell someone. like any sane person would, right? mads? sure but she'll definitely tease me. mady? possibly a better option. austin? what the fuck why would i tell austin. rudy? i mean...maybe. she contemplated the thought. what if she told rudy? what's the worst that could happen? wait, i'm not supposed to like him right now, i forgot. 

back to third person pov

"fuck, maybe i just shouldn't tell anyone," she looked towards tallulah, her puppy, "but i am the worst at holding things in." tallulah looked away from her, he could not care less.

cindy picked up her phone and clicked on the name of someone she knew she could trust and is probably awake right now. 

the phone rung a few times before she heard a very deep and raspy, "hello?"

"hi, colson," she smiled but then remembered why she called him.

"cindy it's 2 am, what's up?"

"i know i'm sorry, i thought you would be awake," she sighed.

"you're good, is everything okay?" he was now sitting up in bed.

"yeah sorry this is kind of stupid i just," she paused for a second, "i had this dream."

"okay.."

"rudy was in it," she thought back to the dream, "it was very...intense."

"cindy, did you call me to tell me about your sex dream you had about rudy?" he sounded so over it.

"wha- no it wasn't-" oh no. "fuck." 

he laughed, "honestly, i'm surprised i'm the first person you thought to tell."

"i can't really tell you why."

"wanna come over?" he asked slowly. she could tell he had a smirk on his face.

she paused a second to think. is this why she called colson? did she want to see him? or was she just calling someone who she thought would be awake.

"sure."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY. sorry about the super long break. honestly, i just read this story back and cringed so many times, i kind of regret how some things went down but maybe i'll try to revive it. i still love this story very much and thank you all for reading and waiting!!!!