Chapter 9- The Slumber

Start from the beginning

Lily: Hey

Zack: Hey

Lily: (paused)

Zack: Everything was going good. all you had to do was tell me the truth, do you like Delilah. But i can't get over you Lily. Even Tessa told me to win you back, when me and Tessa was together, I'm sorry for pressuring you before about choosing me or Delilah, i just miss you. 

Lily: I'm sorry for falling for someone who first saw. I've missed you too.

Zack: Lily -i 

(Zack step closer) 

Zack: I love you

(Lily was shocked because they never said the 3 letter words before until now)

Lily: I love you to 

Zack: I'll do anything for you and our baby

Lily: i-i know but-

(Zack steps closer place his hand on her lips and bend down and kiss her, and she let loose and kiss him back passionately)

(Delilah texts Lily ''Where are you?'')

(Delilah texts Lily ''Hello????'')

(Delilah texts Lily ''Babe?'')

(Incoming call from Delilah, Lily's phone buzzes in her pocket, but she continues kissing Zack while turn off her phone, Delilah hang up) 

Delilah's POV:

Delilah: Guys Lily not answering her phone..

Tessa: Where did she go anyway? 

Alex: Lil cuz been gone for a while (confused)

(Tessa knows where she was though, but didn't want to tell Delilah, because Lily need to be with her baby's father)

Tessa: I'm going to go use the restroom 

Selena: Okay (nods) 

Alex: I'm sure she's probably with a teacher for work

Delilah: Y-yea y-ou probably right

(Tessa in the bathroom Texting Zack and Lily ''Where are you guys, Delilah getting suspicious''

(Lily turns on her phone and see all her messages from Delilah and said ''Shit!'')

Zack: Just think about what I said, I really do love you,  and i want what's best for you and our baby, if you choose Delilah i understand. 

Lily: I will think about it. What about that kiss-

Zack: Just showing you how much i love you.

Lily: Well-

(Lily stand on her tippy toes and kiss Zack and Then Zack lifts her up and kiss her slowly, locks our tongues and tug on her lip, making a moan slip out her mouth, then look into her eyes) 

Zack: If you decide to choose Delilah, I'm always going to be the father. i will be there for my kid. 

Lily: Would you like to go to my ultrasound tomorrow, Delilah coming but she's knows your in the baby's life.

Zack: i would love to see what gender it is. 

Lily: Okay see you tomorrow (bites lip)

Zack: Goodnight Bab- Li-Lily