Chapter 4 - Kidnapped

*Carlos carries Liliana to his trunk, Lily screamed, Carlos close his trunk and gets in his car and drive off*

Delilah: Lily?! Lily!! Where are you?! *takes out phone and calls the police*

*Police on call ''911 what's your emergency?''*

*Delilah talks ''Yes, my girlfriend she was kidnapped, we was at the carnival she wanted to go home because she said someone was spying on us the whole time, and i went to the bathroom before we head out and i heard her scream and i ran out of the bathroom and she was gone. I think it was her uncle, Carlos Perez, he was released, i think he kidnapped his niece.''*

*Police on call ''Okay stay there i'm sending an officer to talk to you and send someone to draw out what lily looks like so we know who we looking for and as for Carlos we know what he look like, stay put okay?''*

*Delilah talks ''Okay, yea.''*

*Delilah texts her mom and Giselle in group chat ''Mom, Giselle?''*

*Rosalyn texts back ''What's wrong?''*

*Giselle texts too ''Yeah honey what is it?''*

*Delilah texts ''Lily got kidnapped, and i already called the cops, they going to meet at the Carnival. I should just got in the car when she said, i had to use the restroom and next min i heard her screams and i got out of the bathroom she was gone. She said i want to go home, someone keeps spying on us the whole time.''*

*Giselle faints*

*Rosalyn texts ''Gigi just fainted, after you talk to the cops, please please come straight home, we will find Lily.''*

*I texts back ''Okay mom''*

(*Back at Carlos*)  

Carlos: Get her out and set her on that chair and take bag off her head. 

Zack: Okay boss

*Lily recognize someone voice, she think for a second and said this to herself ''Zack!?''*

*Zack picks Lily up and set her in the chair take the bag off her head*

Lily: Please don't hurt me Uncle Carlos, Please! 

Carlos: I'm not going to hurt you, i want you to stop seeing Delilah or else. I don't want my niece to be gay *step closer* 

Lily: *turns her head* I LOVE DELILAH! And your not an uncle to me, You need to be back in jail your a rapist to your own family!

Carlos: *Grabs your hair* Listen Little girl, talk to me like that again and you'll lose someone you love.

Lily: *Had tears in her eyes* can i just go home, i wanna go home please

Carlos: NO You just got here and you think just cause' your family means i'm going to let you go? *scoffs* no Your not family to me, Your useless and worthless and stupid. ZACK!?

Zack: Yeah sir?

Carlos: Put tape on her mouth and watch her while i sell some drugs to couple of homies.

Zack: Yes sir *tapes her mouth* 

*Carlos gets in car and drive*

Lily: *mumbles and cries*

Zack: Shut up! *rapes her*

*Lily felt like she was dying, she wants to go home, her phone was in her back pocket, she going to send Delilah her location when they're not looking*

(*Back at the Carnival*)

*Two Officers arrives and approach Delilah*

Officer #1: Can you give me a description what Liliana look like hon please.