Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word

(The Next day)

L I L Y ' S P O V:

I was in the living room, feeding Anna while she was in her high chair. I keep thinking about little Gabi, I know I know I have a daughter who i love dearly, always. But I can't help but think, i might be a caregiver to littles, i can be a mom and caregiver. I think it might be my motherly instincts i thought to myself. I think Anna going to say her first word. 

Anna: m-m-m

Lily: say ma-ma

Anna: d-d-d-d

Lily: ma-ma

Anna: Da-da

Lily: you say your first word! if your papa were here, he would be so proud.

Anna: (babbles) da-da

Lily: I know (coos back)

As I feed her a little bit more, and hands her sippy cup filled with apple juice. She drinks her sippy as she holds it herself.

Lily: you're such a big girl!

As I tickles her as she giggles.

Lily: Mommy's silly girl, look just like your papa more and more everyday, he loves you so much baby girl

I tears up a little, but wipes my eyes and clear my throat and looks at my sweet baby girl, she has his smile, i hear her coos as she finishes her apple juice, as she reaches for me, as i take the top off from the highchair and picks her up and set her on my hip and kiss her little head as she lays her head on my chest, i hold her tight and rocks her to sleep, as sleep she in my arm.

G A B R I E L L A ' S P O V: 

I wake up in my crib, I try to climb out but to high, I whine. As I saw mama wakes up and walk to my crib and picks me up. 

Delilah: good morning bug

Gabriella: ood' mornin mama 

I hold onto mama necklace, as she carries me to the living room and set me down on the couch. 

Delilah: You hungry baby? 

Gabriella: Yesh mama

Delilah: Okay babe

As Mama kissed my head and walks to the kitchen, and cook some breakfast. 

(Five Minutes Later) 

I was sucking on my thumb as mama fixing our plates and walk over to me and sat down as she gives me my plate, as i eat a little with my fingers, and place my thumb back in my mouth and use my other hand and play in my food and make a mess.

Delilah: Baby no

I use both hands now and splash my food and then mama got up and lifts me from the couch. 

Delilah: go in the corner and stand there and think about what you did

I walk to the corner and i start to cry as i stand there.