Chapter 15: You still love her?

Previously ~*we kissed one more time before i walk home and as i get to my house, i open the door and walk in and saw Tessa on the couch waiting for me while she holding Anna*~

Tessa: Where were you? 

Lily: I went for a walk babe

Tessa: Please don't lie to me

Lily: I'm not lying bebe

Tessa: Do you even love me? D-do you even want to be with me?

Lily: Of course i love you

~*Walks over to Tessa and sit on top of her and lay my head on her shoulder, and locks eyes and we both lean in and kissed passionately and paused and see Anna sleeping and picks her up from Tessa's arms and lays her in her playpen and walk back to Tessa and Tessa laid back on the couch as i gets on top of her kissing her deeply and we made love for a good minute, i think i love her, and i don't want to hurt her, i will just tell Delilah we can't be together yet, i love Tessa.*~

~*Next day: Back To School Morning*~

Tessa's POV: 

~*i get up and get dressed and i was about to wake lily up but then her phone vibrates and i pick it up and see Delilah name pop up saying ''Can't wait to see you at school cutie'', i set her phone down and nudge her and picks Anna up and feeds her and change before i give her to her grandma, and went back to Lily who is dressing and went to give me a kiss but i turn my head*~

Lily: What's is wrong bebe? 

Tessa: you and Delilah?

Lily: Wha- no

Tessa: I saw the text she sent you baby, I confessed my feelings towards you and you talking to your ex.. 

Lily: I don't even text her back, i don't know why she sent that.

Tessa: You're lying she wouldn't text out of the blue for no reason you had to text her back. 

~*Tessa sighs*~

Tessa: I'm going back home after school i can't do the lies anymore it's either you love me or Delilah but you can't not have both so you choose.

Lily: I do bebe i do love you

Tessa: no you have all day to figured out who you want

~*Tessa goes downstairs and go to her car and wait for everyone*~

Lily's POV: 

~*Lily walks down and see her mom and hug her goodbye and walk to Tessa's car and sit in the passenger

~*i see Selena and Alex coming and gets in as Tessa start driving, as i turn the radio on i hear Demi Lovato song ''Met Him Last Night'' I lay my head on the glass, as Tessa look at me and hold my hand made me look at her confused. We arrived at school as Alex and Selena gets out and walk in the building me and Tessa stay back and sat in silenced.*~

Tessa: I love you and I truly love you Lily. But i need you to be honest with me

Lily: Okay y-yea

Tessa: Are you still in love with Delilah? 

Lily: I don't know If i go back to her I'm afraid she might leave again whenever she pleases so I don't know If i love her, i think she wants me for sex because Gabriella was with her family for the weekend, But Gab is back and she at school probably with her, but Tess-