Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily

Delilah's POV:

~Heading over to Gabriella's house, walk up to her door, knock on it, Gabriella answers and run in Delilah arms.

Gabriella: Oh my gosh it's been awhile! i missed you so much.

Delilah: I missed you more Brie

Gabriella: come in.

~Gabriella grabs Delilah hands and lead her inside, they both sat on the couch, and talked.

...

Gabriella: so.. um Delilah?

Delilah: yea?

Gabriella: Are you staying with your Tia permanent or-

Delilah: Just until i get my space, why?

Gabriella: N-nothing...

~Gabriella looks away turn red...Delilah place her hand on her chin and lifts it up and looks at her...

Delilah: Tell me

Gabriella: i- um.... like you. And not- in a f-friend w-way

Delilah: I know. I see the way you be looking at me brie

Gabriella: you probably don't-

Delilah: shh (place my hand on her lips and goes closer) don't even finish that sentence

⚠️A/N: SMUT WARNING⚠️

~as Delilah move closer, she leans in and kissed her lip softly and Gabriella went with it and kissed her back, wanting more of her. Delilah gets on top of her and looking down at her pants and look at her, as Gabriella nods giving Delilah permission to pull her pants off, Delilah pleasure her, as Gabriella moans, and covers her mouth. Gabriella gets on top of Delilah and grinds while kissing, tugging and locking our tongues together.

Lily's POV:

~Lily stay in bed all day, tissues, stuff everywhere in her room. Blanket covering her face, Alex got worried for Lily and went to her room and ask if she's ok.

Alex: Little Cuz?

~5 mins pass and no answer from Lily.

Alex: Listen I'm sorry for flipping at you, your my family, shouldn't take Delilah side, truth is I didn't want you to pick Zack over Delilah. But I know you still love her. It's been 2 weeks and you pretending to be with Zack when you rather to be with her.

~Lily finally talked.

Lily: I do love Delilah but she made it clear that she doesn't want me and it fine I mess it up. Because I'm confused on what I want.

~Lily sobs and tears run down her face and said "It's all my fault!". Alex goes to Lily and pull her in a hug and say ''It's not your fault, because you're confused on what you want Li.. But i think in your heart you know what you want and you want Delilah.''

Lily: I miss her so much.

Alex: I know.

Lily: do you think she will forgive me?

Alex: i think she will. She loves you.

~Lily leans in closer to Alex, snuggles to Alex chest and fall asleep, while Selena walk in Lily's room and check on her~

Selena: how is she?

Alex: really hurt, and feel like everyone leaving her.

Selena: i understand.