First Night

Jin's POV

"Jin, you look so amazing. Please don't change your outfit."

My friend Jimin is yelling at me while trying to convince me to keep this outfit on. Or what he considers an outfit.

I can barely breathe in these leather pants. And this shirt is practically see-through. My mother would spin in her grave.

If she was dead, but she's not.

She's currently living it up with husband number three or four on a honeymoon cruise. God bless her, she doesn't give up on love.

So far, this last man she married seems like a decent guy. And he's well off, so she can finally quit working and enjoy her twilight years.

"Jimin, I don't feel comfortable with what I'm wearing. I feel like guys will automatically get the wrong idea about me and think I'm easy."

"The whole point of this night is to get out of your comfort zone and have some fun. Just for this one night, live it up a little." His eyes are pleading with me as he rubs my hands.

"Fine, but you'd better help me if you see some weirdo try to get handsy with me."

He jumped for joy and said, "I will.. I promise you."

We then both took one last look in the mirror and headed to the club. As soon as we walked in I was already struggling to breathe. It was smoky and smelled strongly of different scents of colognes and perfumes.

As we walked to the bar I could feel eyes just staring at us. I tried my best to cover myself with my hands, but it was of no use.

"What'll you have?" The bartender asks.

"I think I'll have a bourbon on the rocks." I replied.

"No, give him a Long Island Tea." Jimin told him.

"You need something to help loosen you up alot faster than what you ordered."

"Jimin, don't make me regret coming here tonight."

He smiles wickedly and orders the same drink.

When we get our drink the bartender told us that someone already paid for us.

When we asked who, he pointed to a couple of guys that were at the end of the bar. When they saw us they waved at us so we just thanked them from across the bar.

They were very good looking, but they were not my type. These guys looked more like business men and I like... Hmm, I don't really know...

I guess I don't have a type since I rarely ever date or go out. That's why I'm still a virgin at 27 years old. Which is what Jimin wants to change, hence why he dragged me out tonight.

We stand around just swaying to the music and drinking for a while. Until someone asks Jimin to dance.

He loves to dance, so he just hands me his empty glass and walks onto the dance floor with the guy.

I make my way to a nearby wall, just trying to blend into the background. I look at the people dancing and they look like they are really enjoying themselves.

And I wish I could be that carefree. But I'm too self conscious, unless I'm a little tipsy. I want to have fun tonight, but I don't want to get polluted.

I was about to take a swig of my drink when I am frightened beyond all reason by a deep voice in my ear asking me, "Would you like to dance beautiful?"

I turn to look at the person who startled me and my breath caught in my throat. He was breathtakingly gorgeous.

He had dark hair, in a mullet style and a single pearl earring hanging from one ear. He wore a black dress shirt with black slacks.