Chapter 38

Niall was frustrated with not being able to get in contact with Josh and he was beginning to worry about him a lot. Not only that, but Niall felt something was bothering Zayn, he hasn't been this snippy towards him in a while. He felt like giving up on them both.

There was a knock at the door that interrupted Niall's thoughts, he got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Louis." Niall greeted with a smile as he hugged him.

"How are you? You haven't called and I've been over at Jodie's house for a while babysitting Aiden."

"I'm sorry Louis, I just been so worried about Zayn and Josh. I gotten to another fight with Zayn and I'm just stressed out." Niall huffed as he closed the front door and made his way to the living room, Louis closing behind him.

"What was the fight about?"

"I called Zayn because I was extremely late for our first real dinner date, but I was tied up with Josh because my father did something so cruel."

"Wait your father is alive!?" Louis gasp.

Niall nodded, "Yeah it shocked me as well. He came out of nowhere demanding me to end my relationship with Zayn and I said no. So he told the media about the affair."

"What are you going to do!? You won't be able to find a job and you will be infamously known as Niall Horan the male mistress. You will be slander for the rest of your life."

"Easy Lou, Josh and I already fixed that problem. If Josh didn't had that plan that he was keeping as backup, my life would be over." Niall muttered.

"Do you regret being with Zayn?"

"I'm in love with Zayn, I honestly don't regret being with him, but I should. People in the outside world thing of our relationship is wrong."

"Screw what people think Niall. Yes it's wrong for Zayn to be having an affair, but love conquers all. Even if people say bad things about you guys it shouldn't matter, if you guys are together."

"I'm just scared that Zayn might cheat on me in the future. It's different from being the male mistress than the wife. Of course I'm happy when I'm with Zayn, but I would hate Zayn for cheating on me with someone else. I would be exactly like Perrie. Trying to expose our relationship to the public so I can get emotionally hurt."

"Perrie doesn't care about Zayn like you do. He just putting up with her until however long he has until he finish his second term." Louis reasoned.

"Maybe I should let go for Zayn. I know I'm truly in love with him, but sometimes you have to let things you love go."

"No because that mean you would go back into your depress state and be miserable. I doubt anybody would let go for something you love to please people. That's absurd and you will eventually be with your man Zayn. Don't give up on him."

"That's Louis, you know how to make me feel better."

"Anytime Niall, it's what friends do. Ignore what anybody says about you being in a relationship with Zayn is wrong, screw them." Louis sassed snapping his fingers.

Niall chuckled, "You want some leftover pizza?"

"I thought you never asked." Louis grin, as he follows Niall to the kitchen.

****

Josh was starving and thirsty, but he was being stubborn until he got what he wanted. He wanted to see the President in person, but the guards keep denying him. The guard thats with Josh is becoming frustrated that He's is not willingly to eat or drink.

"You need to eat." The guard spat.

"Not until I see the president." Josh shot back.

"The President is extremely anger with you killing his unborn child, I advise you to stop fighting me on this. He still needs to thing of your punishment."

"I'm an innocent man! I've been framed for murder! Why would I harm an unborn child! Makes no sense what so ever."

"No chatting, you just eat."

"Your testing my patience, I can easily get out of these handcuffs and take you out before you take your next breath, but I'm being civil."

The guard laughs, "I highly doubt you can even touch me."

The guard stood over Josh as he continued to laugh, so Josh tripped him making the guard land on his arse.

Then four guards came in with guns pointing at Josh.

"Guns down."

"Yes Mr. President." The guards say in unison as the move out the way and solute him.

"You better have a good reason why you want to see me." Zayn hissed, as he pulled up a chair next to Josh.