Chapter 5

Chapter 5. Enjoy :)

Zayn POV

It's a Sunday afternoon, Zayn is getting tired of Perrie winning and complaining . Zayn look's outside of his hotel he calls home, sometimes Zayn wants to be a ordinary man, like the people who walk normally to work, or take the subway back home. Zayn didn't think being the president wasn't that controlling of his life, but it has.

"All you do Zayn is just sleep, you never pay any attention to me. Why don't you surprise me with something nice, once in a while with some gifts, or how about that new perfume by Taylor swi-"

"ENOUGH!" I screamed, "all I've been hearing from your damn mouth is you want this, and that, but do you ask how I feel?." Is it everything about you Perrie?" I questioned.

"I'm sick and tired of you bickering about nonsense, you should be more  like Niall, he's more of a lovable person, he's smart and caring, even tho I only met him once but  he's a great man." I said, taking a breath of air.

I look up at Perrie to see she's stunned by my outburst. She walks over to me by the window and speaks.

"I'm sorry Zayn I know your job is stressful, and you work a lot to keep the citizens save, but did you really had to compare me to Niall.? I mean you only known the guy for only one day, and all of a sudden he's better than the First Lady." Perrie said jealously.

"There's your answer Perrie, you announce yourself as the First Lady I am not comparing you by what title you have, but what you have to offer. I said, truthfully holding Perrie hand.

"Offer? So what does this Niall have to "offer" you? Hmm some sexual activities that took place in your office. Perrie ask with a deadly stare while ripping her hands out of mine.

"He actually listens to me Perrie, more than you ever do." I said sighing, while closing my eye's.

"Hello James, I would like to schedule a meeting with the New York Time's." Perrie say's in a eager voice.

I snap my eyes open, then I walked over to her, and took the IPhone from her, and hung up the phone.

"Listen to me Perrie, you need to cut the crap and stop being a big baby." I said, angry

"I am really tired Zayn, I know you're unhappy so what's the point in me staying, I can get my tv fame and you can have your little Niall all to yourself." Perrie said fake smiling.

"That's not going to happen Perr-

There's a knock at the door that made Zayn stop talking. Zayn walked over towards the door, and opened it.

"L-Liam!?" I gasped, how in the hell he got out?.

"Lovely to see you again Zayn, I missed you so much, you know after when you put in that psychiatric ward I was really angry, but then the people in the white coats took care of me, by jamming in needles when I didn't listen." Liam said angry.

"I'm truly sorry for what happen to yo-

"NO, NO, NO, YOU'RE NOT SORRY, YOU LEFT ME THERE TO RIOT, AND I ESCAPE THE WARD AND CAME FOR YOU!. Liam screamed at me.

"Ok come down Liam you can me i'm all yours ok?." I said slowly opening my arms towards him.

He hesitant at first, but then he hugs me tightly.

I turned my neck to see Perrie standing shaken up at what just happen. She finally sees me staring at her, I mouthed wait before she does anything.

"Liam how about we walk towards the bed." I said trying not to be nervous, or give anything away.

"Ok." he say's in a normal voice like nothing just happen. He slowly let go of me, but I grip him back into a tight hug.

"Liam I would love for us to still hug while we walk towards the bed ok." I said resting my head against his head.

"Why" Liam question suspiciously gripping me even tighter.

"Well I missed you so much that we shouldn't break this hug, and we should keep hugging while we walk over to my bed." I said smoothly.

"Oh I missed you to Zaynie, guide me then.' Liam says calming.

Zayn is hugging Liam tightly while trying to slowly move towards the bed. As that goes on, Zayn slowly moves his head to face towards Perrie and mouthed walk quietly out the room, and get help. She nods slowly, and walks towards the door to leave, and get help. As she leave's Perrie trips on one of the body's of the bodyguards.

"What was that noise Zayn?" Liam questioned trying to get outta my tight hug.

I threw myself on floor along with Liam, and Liam laughed.

"You're so clumsy Zaynie." Liam smile carefree.

"I always was Liam." I fake smile.

Where they hell is Perrie with someone to help me.

"You know Zayn, i'm not that stupid, I saw Perrie in the room with you, I just wanted to see how would you try to get escape. And you're very smart by holding on to me like you actually care for me even tho you didn't. So im sorry I have to this but you lie that you love me, so you have to pay." Liam said with an evil tone.

I stared at Liam confused on what does he mean by i'm going pay. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in stomach and felt something coming out of it. I began to feel light headed and started to lose vision. I see liam get up off me and walked out of the bedroom and I hear Perrie scream before I blackout.

OH snap what do you think is going to happen? Leave your opinion in the comments. Best explanation will get a dedication.

VOTE

COMMENT XD