Chapter 23

Niall POV

After the park, me and Lou just relaxed in my bed and watched a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars.

Niall, Harry text me saying he was invited to a huge party and he could bring two other people, wanna go?" Lou questioned.

"Yeah would be nice, I haven't been to party in a really long time."

"Can I borrow some clothes for the party?"

"Of course, pick out what you want from my closet."

I waited a while for Lou to pick his clothes, he finally came out with one of my shirts that's says free hugs and some black jeans.

"How do I look?" Lou questioned.

"You look great!"

"Thanks, are you going to change?"

"Nah, I'm going to keep what I'm wearing."

"We should head outside, Harry driving us to the party."

"Ok."

I get my phone and keys and head out the door. Lou and I waited for almost half an hour for Harry to show up.

"Lou what's taking Harry so long."

"I don't know, I message him four times and he's not responding."

We we're both startled by a honking horn. Harry finally arrives to my house.

"Sorry I took along, my car wouldn't start and my phone died."

"It's cool babe, lets go and have some fun!" Lou yells.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the huge party house, there's lots of people and music is loud as hell. We all get out of the car, Louis and Harry are holding hands, as they entered the house, while I followed them in.

I went straight to the kitchen and poured myself some liquor, I need to have a good time, maybe find someone to have fun with. If Zayn seems happy with Perrie, then I should learn to be happy with someone else. I drank the the entire full cup of the unknown brand liquor, as it burn my throat, I cough a little. I walk out of the kitchen to find Louis and Harry, but accidently bump into someone spilling there drink on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you... Josh?"

"Niall!, what are you doing here?"

"I was invited by Harry, what about you?"

"I actually live next door and I wanted some free booze and food."

I laugh. "Wow Josh, never knew you would just crash a party."

"Yea, I was bored at home, walk with me to get another drink?"

"Sure."

Josh gets another beer, he offers me one, but I deline. I saw one bottle that says strawberry bacardi and pour myself some.

"I never would have thought you drink." Josh teases.

"Yea well it's time to have some fun for myself."

"I heard you quit your Job."

"I did, I just didn't have the right mindset to do the job."

"Or the fact that Zayn is married and having a child."

"Josh!" I scowled.

"I'm sorry, I'm already a bit buzzed for only drinking two beers."

I laugh for no reason, I think I'm already feeling the alcohol in my system and I just had two and a half full cup of alchol.

I take a swing of some strawberry bacardi from my cup. "Wanna dance?"

"I don't know how to."

"I will show you." I pulled Josh to the center of the house where everyone is dancing. I pressed my body against Josh, as I sway my hips while he tries to mimic mines.

"When did you learn to dance like this." Josh says brushing his lips on my ear making me shiver.

"I'm not sure, do you like it when I dance pressed against you." I taunt.

"I'm not sure, I think you should press against me even further." Josh says pressing against my back.

I felt his member harden against my bum, so I continue dance on him brush against it on purpose.

"Shit, Niall." Josh says, biting back a moan. I laugh.

"Does this place have a pool?"

"Yea."

"Lead to me to the pool!"

Josh to my hand and we moved thru the huge crowed around the leaving out the front door and into the side area.. We finally reached the pool, there were a few people inside. I strip off my tanktop and cannonballed into the pool.

"C'mon Josh, get in."

Josh smirks and takes of his shirt and dives inside the pool. Josh swam towards me and wraps his arm around me, putting both our chests together.

"You look even sexier without the tank top."

"Thanks, you look hotter without a shirt."

Josh attacked my lips, I was stun at first, but I kissed back. We stayed in the pool snogging and random people handed us drinks. It was beer which I hate, but I decided to drink it anyways. After I drank about four beers. I got out of pool and put on my tank top. I almost fell back into the pool, but Josh caught me.

"I think you had too much to drink." Josh laughs. I hear Last Friday Night By Katy Perry being blasted thru the party house. People singing and dancing to the lyrics.

"Lets head to the bedroom." I slur into Josh's ear. Josh quickly took my hand we walked up the spiral staircase. We checked inside four room, but they were occupy. Lucky the next room we walk into was empty. Josh locked the door behind him, as soon as he turn facing me. I leaped on Josh pressing my lips on his. He lift my legs and put them around his waist. Josh pushes me on the bed while he take of my tank top.

"You should be shirtless more often." Josh growls in my ear.

"Maybe I should." I slurred, kissing and sucking on Josh's neck causing him to moan.

Josh take off my wet shorts and touches my member causing me to moan loudly.

"You like it when touch you there? Or how about here" Josh says spanking my ass and sucking on my neck. I push Josh onto the bed while I straddled him.

"Tell me what you want." Josh growl kissing my chest.

"What I want is...." I couldn't continue speaking, I felt my eye's getting heavy and I was consume into darkness.

I can't believe I updated this book for the third time this week!. Thank you for all the postive feedback on the pervious chapter.

I wanted to do another update on my birthday today. Hope you guy's enjoy this chapter.