Chapter 27

Perrie POV

"Thank you for sitting down with me Ms. Mailk, this was not a interview I was expecting to do, I understand it was you're idea?" James questioned, kindly.

"It was James, the things I'm going to share is something that's really hurt me, you see James my husband and I...." I paused and took a shaky breath, I stare at the camera nervously that millions of people are watching me right now spilling the truth about Zayn.

"It you're time First Lady."

"Thank you, it just my husband and I are having difficultly in our marriage."

"What do you mean by that? Ms. Malik?" James questioned concerned.

"We're having a baby and the whole tragic shooting ordeal, I stood by Zayn thru everything. I found out that my husband was unfaithful to me." I breath out. I watch James look at the camera man with a shocking look.

"You're saying he...." James mutters in disbelief.

"I'm saying Zayn had an affair, we took some time apart." I stated.

"Are you aledging..." James started, but I cut him off.

"No, I wish was aledging James."

"So you're confirming that the President Of The United States is cheating on you?" James questioned carefully.

I have a hesitant look. "Yes and I just wanted to let the American people know that for their understanding and their forgiveness. No marriage is perfect and I truly hope that in time and space, Zayn and I will have time to repair what is broken here, to become better."

"Do you know who's the name of this person?"

I coughed a little. "Who?"

"Yes, who did the president drop his pants for other than you?" James sassed a little.

"I... I don't who it was, I just know."

"Or you do know, but you're not revealing their name, why is that First Lady."

"I wanted this..." I started, but was cut off by James.

"You wanted what? Just exposed the whore that ruin you're marriage on national television it's that easy." James taunted. I felt so overwhelmed that I started to cry.

"I'm sorry First Lady, I should've have pushed you, it was very unprofessional, maybe a ten minute break?" James asked, handing me a tissue.

I snatch the tissue. "No, I'm done what I had to say. The interview is over." I cried and left to my room, I was so stupid of doing this.

*****

Niall POV

There was silents in the air after Perrie interview, I didn't know what to think. Being vulnerable at that state must be hard for anyone to go thru, I honestly felt bad for her, being cheated on takes a total on person heart and self esteem, especially when you know you are being cheated. Guilt has been injected to my heart after watching perrie interview.

"I have to go." Zayn says nervously, getting up from the sofa.

"Alright, when will you come back?"

"I'm not sure, I gotta make sure Perrie is ok and now paparazzi are going to watching my every move to find out who I had an affair with."

"Calm down Zayn, everything is going to be alright." I lied, I don't wanna add my nervous feeling on Zayn's conscious. I just wanna sound positive for him.