Chapter 5

Hope you enjoy!

Liam's P.O.V

She looks so peaceful when she’s sleeping.  I came to check on her and saw her tossing and turning while she was mumbling. I couldn’t stand seeing her like that so I woke her up. Now she’s asleep in my arms which just feels so right. I’m already falling for her which is happening pretty fast. I guess that’s why I was attracted to her in the first place. I decided to sleep as well since its been a long day. ‘Liam mate everything alright in there?’ Harry asked mind messaging me. ‘Ya, she just had a nightmare we’ll talk about it in the morning.’ I sent back to him. ‘Alright night.’ he said. By then I was already too tired, and like that I fell asleep.

Crystal’s P.O.V

When I woke up I felt myself pressed against a hard surface and something around my waist. I opened my eyes to see a hand around my waist so I’m guessing I’m against a chest. I turned over to see Liam’s face. Now I remember. Liam held me while I was crying and I fell asleep. I looked at his face, and he looked so peaceful. Also looking very very hot. Some hair was in his face so I brushed it away. “You know it’s not nice to stare.” Liam groggily said in his hot morning voice. “Yikes!” I exclaimed, “Liam don’t scare me like that.”

“Sorry, but any way good morning.” he said. “Good morning to you too.” I said back. Liam got up and started stretching. Something I didn’t notice last night was that Liam was shirtless. Let me tell you he’s got abs. Also he’s very strongly built which I guess is helpful for being the leader of the group. “Like what you see?” Liam asked wiggling his eyebrows. I realized I was staring at him while thinking. I looked down and blushed. “Aww is wittle Crystal blushing.” Liam teased in a baby voice. “Yes I am now put on a shirt before I die of hotness.” I told him. Right after I did I covered my mouth in shock. What in the world did I just say! “So you think I’m hot?” he asked in a very prideful voice.

“And sexy.” I said after I uncovered my mouth. Of course I covered it again after I said that. Why am I saying these things! “You’re saying these things because of the bond.” he told me. “I don’t get it.” I replied. “We go through different stages like stage one which is the stage we’re on.” he told me.

“Okay so this is where we compliment each other?” I questioned. “Yeah like how you're very beautiful.” he told me while blushing. I blushed since I’m never complimented. “You're never complimented?” he asked seeming puzzled. “Not since I lost my parents.” I told him.

“Well what about school?” he asked. “I dropped out when my parents died, and also because I was bullied.” I told him honestly. “Really?” he asked sounding surprised. “Yeah I don’t know why, but I still finished school online.” I said. “That’s nice that you still finished.” he said. “Yeah.” I replied back. After that it was kind of an awkward silence. “Fluffy kitty!” I yelled getting tired of the silence. Liam burst out laughing at my shout. “W-what w-as t-that for?” he asked still laughing. “Nothing I just needed to break the awkward silence.” I told him. He was still laughing, and I couldn’t help but notice how nice it sounded. After I thought that Liam got his laughing under control, but he had a smug smirk. “You read my mind didn’t you?” I asked him.

“Yes.” he said bluntly. “Okay I hate when you do that, but I’m hungry now.” I said. “Okay lets go to the kitchen to get something to eat.” he said getting up off of the bed. I also stood up and followed him out of the room. Once we got to the kitchen I saw the rest of the lads. “Hey lads.” Liam said when he walked in. “Hey Liam, hey Crystal.” Niall greeted us. “Hey guys.” I said in greeting. “So what’s for breakfast?” Liam questioned. “Eggs, french toast, and hash browns.” Harry said setting a plate down in front of Niall. “So you guys can eat human food too?” I asked.

“Yes we can, but it is not as good as blood.” Zayn said. “Okay.” I said since there was nothing else to say. “Enough of that let’s sit and eat.” Liam said taking a seat. I followed him and sat next to him on the far end. After everything was served the boys fell into a light chat. I just sat and ate until I heard my name. “So Crystal will you tell me about your dream?” Liam asked me. “I guess.” I said looking up at him. “Go on.” he said encouraging me.

“Well in the dream I was in this room I didn’t know and my mom appeared. She told me that when I was a baby a couple came to our house, and told them they were vampires. They told my parents that I’d be mated to a vampire and told them how to protect me. The lady took off her necklace and gave it to them to give to me and then they left. That was it, but then my mom started to get scared saying I needed to wake up because they found me. She was talking about the people who didn’t want the mating to happen, and that I needed to warn you guys.” I told them looking down after I was done.

“So you mean the people who want to stop the mating will like kidnap you and keep you with them?” Harry asked kind of puzzled. “No they would kill me.” I said in a small voice. “What?!?!” Liam yelled standing up. I flinched since I don’t like yelling. “Liam mate calm down.” Louis said trying to calm my mate. Liam sighed and sat back down. “I’m sorry, but this is just so much to take in.” he said. I was worried about what would happen and could see the change in Liam after he read my thoughts. “Don’t worry Crystal we’ll protect you.” he said.

A/N so hey guys long time no see. Let's just say that I am very disappointed. For one on my last chapter I got no comments and only 4 likes in the 5 or so months that I did not update. That hurts like a lot. Anyway I want 

5 likes and

5 comments since there should be people coming here from my other story

X Kelli