Chapter 1

Hey guys how are you? Good I hope. OMG Zerrie is engaged I was like freaking out trying to find if it was true and it is! I am so happy for them. Also the lads are performing on AGT next week AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the movie also that same week that's crazy. Okay now let's get to the chapter I hope you like it also read the A/N at the end.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Crystal's P.O.V

Yup I'm crazy. I was pretty shaken up so I just went out the door and walked home. When I got there I changed clothes and went to bed thinking about what happened.

Mystery Man's P.O.V

After I disposed of the body I went back to the coffee shop. I cleaned up all the blood and was about  to leave when I smelt a blood. This kind was different a much sweeter smell. I looked around and saw a cup filled with hot chocolate. The smell was still strong they were here not to long ago. Oh no they could of been here when I killed that girl. I must follow the scent. So I did just that, and it lead me to a small flat. I went  to a window which I believe is in the bedroom. I opened it and climbed in. I saw the bed and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in it. Her smell is was intoxicating. I need to know more about her. I left her room and went out the window closing it. I went back to my place to change my clothes then head back to her place.

I stayed out there all night waiting for her to come out. In the morning I could sense her getting up and ready. She came out looking so perfect that nothing could compare. She started walking and I followed at a safe distance. She went to Starbucks, went in, and ordered something. I stayed outside for awhile just watching her. I finally went in, ordered my drink, and went to the table she was sitting at since there was no where else to sit. "Hi, is this seat taken?" I asked her.

"No, go ahead." she said not looking up from her book. Her voice is so angelic that I could listen to it all day. I sat down in the seat across from her. "So what's your name?" I asked. She peaked her eyes out a little from her book.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked. I shrugged, "just being friendly."

"Well Mr. Friendly tell me your name, and you might get mine." she said setting down her book. Man she's playing hard to get, but I can tell she's the shy type. 'My names Liam" I said taking a sip of my coffee, "now what is yours?"

"It's nice to meet you Liam my names Crystal." she said seeming surprised when she said her name.

"Nice to meet you too Crystal." I said.

"Why are you being so friendly?" she blurted out.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Not a lot of people are nice to me besides Suzy." she said whispering the last part.

"Suzy?" I questioned.

"She works at a coffee shop I go to. She was really sweet, but she's gone now." she answered.

"Gone?" I asked.

"She went missing last night." she said. I froze when she said that. The girl I killed was someone she knew. I feel terrible for doing it, but I had to my blood lust was getting out of control. "Oh I'm sorry for your lost." I told her since I'm really sorry.

"It's okay." she said. Her mood dropped to sad talking about her so I changed the topic. "So tell me about yourself." I said.

"Um like what?" she asked.

"Like favorite color, what you like to do." I said.

"Okay my favorite color is, blue I like to read and listen to music. I also live by myself, and I'm 17." she told me.

"Cool my favorite color is red, I like to sing and read. I live with 4 other boys, and I'm 19." I said.

"Ah now I know who you are your Liam Payne 1/5 of One Direction." she said looking smug that she figured it out.

"Yup that's me." I said

"Well I must be going." she said getting up.

"Wait can I have your number?" I asked also getting up.

"why?"

"You seem like a nice girl, and I want to get to know you more." I said.

"Okay give me your phone." she said. I gave it to her, and she typed in her number. "There." she said handing me my phone back.

"Thanks Crystal." I said.

"No problem." she said walking out the door. I went back to my place to see the lads. "Liam where were you?!" Louis asked yelling while giving me a hug.

"I went for a drink last night, and I was caught." I told them.

"What!" all the lads shouted.

"Don't worry I'm watching the girl, and she doesn't know it's me." I said.

"What happened?" Harry asked. I told them everything I know, think I know, and what's going on. "Okay so what's the girls name?" Louis asked.

"Crystal." I said.

"Wow pretty name she must be hot." Harry said.

"Harry can't you tell she's Liam's." Louis said.

"What no I'm just watching her." I said.

"Sure yet you go and talk to her." Zayn said.

"Whatever I don't need this I'll be in my room." I said going from the hall to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later

Crystal's P.O.V

I've been getting pretty close to Liam this past week. Suzy is still missing so the coffee shop is closed. I still don't know what happened that night. This is the second time I've seen someone I care about murdered before my eyes. About a year ago my parents were murdered by two men who broke into our cabin out in the woods. I was in bed when I heard the noise. I opened my door and peeked out to see two men killing them then taking there bodies. I never saw them again after that. Most would think think they would be traumatized after seeing after seeing that, but for me I just grabbed the keys to the car and drove away. I started a new life with the money my parents left me. I don't know what I saw that night a week ago or the night a year ago, but I know something's not right.

Right now I'm just walking home late at night after just some walking around. "H-help." I heard someone say. I looked around to find out where it's coming from, and it's from an ally that I was walking by. I walked in trying to be quite in case something was happening. I hid behind a dumpster, and saw what I saw last week. I started backing away, but I hit a trash can. The man stopped and looked around and saw me. "Oh no." I said.

__________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you liked it. Now school is starting soon so it's gonna be kinda hard for me to do everything. I will still try and update so hang with me. 

Now I want 2 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter.

I will be updating One Direction help soon so see you then.

X Kelli