Chapter 4

Thank you guys for sticking around. I know I haven't updated in ages, but if I get the amount of votes and comments I want then I will be updating every other day so that means if I get the right amount of votes in time I will be updating this story again on Wednesday. Enjoy!

Liam's P.O.V

'Wish me luck mom and dad' she thought in her head. "You'll be fine." I said. "Stop reading my mind." she said. "Sorry just want to know what's happening in your pretty mind." I said. Wait what did I just say. "Oh." she said looking down blushing. We got to the living room where the rest of the lads were. "Lads we need to talk." I said. They all looked at me and Crystal. I could tell she was starting to get shy and a little scared. 'Guys please be nice she's scared.' I sent through our mindlink.

'Don't worry we'll act like ourselves' Louis sent back. 'That's even worse' I sent back. "Okay what do you need Liam?" Harry asked getting straight to the point. "We need to train Crystal to protect herself." I said. "Why?" Niall questioned. "The Mating." I said in all seriousness.

"What she's the human?" Louis asked surprised. "Yes." I said being blunt. "Who's the vampire ?" Harry quizzed. "Me." I told them. "What?!?!" they all yelled. "Yes it's true we're mates." I said confirming it. "Well when do we start training?" Louis asked. "As soon as possible." I told them. "Okay the day after tomorrow, because we have to feed." Zayn said.

Right when he said feed Crystal tensed up and her mind went into overdrive. "Crystal calm down." I said standing in front of her and grabbing her shoulders. I used my power to calm her down, but she fought it. "Okay let's go to your room." I said guiding her there. When we got there I closed the door, and sat her on the bed. "Crystal calm down, and stop fighting it." I said. "Sorry." she said becoming relaxed right away. "It's okay, but you have to get used to this." I said.

"I know, but I've only been here an hour and two of them killed my parents. "I know and they are sorry, but you know it was for the best." I said sitting down next to her and putting my arm around her shoulder. She looked and blushed. "I think I should explain all this." I said realizing she doesn't know what's happening. "That would be helpful." she said laughing.  “Well, what happens is vampires all over will try to kill you.” I started.

“Yeah I know, purest blood.” she said. “Right, so we have to train you to protect yourself against the vampires.” I continued. “Alright so what happens later on?” she asked. “Well the bond will grow stronger I believe, and some other stuff I don’t know about.” I finished. “So you don’t know what will happen.” she stated. “No we have to figure it out after something big happens.” I told her. “Like a life changing thing?” she wondered. “Yeah.” I said looking at her.

She’s so beautiful, and smells like roses. My throat started to hurt, and all I could see was red. My fangs grew, and then I remembered I didn’t get to finish feeding. “Liam are you okay?” Crystal asked putting a hand on my shoulder. “No I didn’t finish feeding.” I said trying to control myself. “Oh.” she said taking her hand off my shoulder. She just sat there thinking I think. “Drink from me.” she said. “What?!” I yelled, “are you crazy?” “No Liam I’m your mate I can’t let you take away innocent lives.” she said. “If you're sure.” I said still hesitant. “I’m sure, and it will make the bond grow stronger.” she said. “Alright.” I finally agreed.

Crystal’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I said that! It just popped out without even thinking about it. “Okay just come here.” Liam said standing up and holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up off the bed. “Why are we standing?” I asked curious. “SO your bed doesn’t get messy.” he explained. “Okay.” “Alright, just to tell you once I go vampire mode there’s no stopping it.” he said. “What will happen then?” I asked. “I will most likely push you against the wall then take it from there, but I’ll be gentle.” he explained. “Alright go ahead.” I said. He took a deep breath, and his eyes turned red since he smelled my blood. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall gently. He put his head in the crook of my neck, so i leaned a little to the other side so he has more room. He smelled my neck and then started to suck on my sweet spot which made me moan. He kept sucking and after awhile I could feel his fangs pop out. He took a moment then he punctured them in.

It hurt like hell and I could feel him sucking the blood out of me. I heard a moan come from deep in his throat. The pain started to fade and then all I felt was pleasure. After awhile I started to feel light headed which wasn’t good. “L-liam.” I croaked. He either didn’t hear or didn't care and kept going. “Liam stop.” I said starting to panic. Again he kept going. “LIAM STOP!” I yelled. He stopped and removed his head from my neck. I started to feel even more light headed, and before I passed out I felt warm liquid go down my throat.

The thing tasted like chocolate, and some how it gave me energy. I opened my eyes and saw Liam holding his wrist to my mouth. I grabbed his arm and moved it away. “What are you doing?” I asked curious. “Giving you my blood so you won’t pass out.” he said. “Your blood?” I asked, “I thought that was melted chocolate.” “So that’s what I taste like.” he said. “I guess.” I said, “What about me?” He replied with, “You taste sweet.”  “Sweet?” He explained further with, “yeah to taste sweet almost like honey.” “Cool,” I said. After that it was an awkward silence. “Sooo,” I said tired of the awkward silence. “I think you should get some rest,” he said. “Yeah okay goodnight,” I said. “Goodnight Crystal.” He kissed my head and left the room. Is it a bad thing that I felt tingles when he did that? I shrugged it off and got up to get some pjs. I changed then hopped in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a room that I’ve never been in before. “Crystal,” someone said. “Who’s there?” I said looking around. No one else was here but me. “Crystal it’s me.” a voice that seemed so familiar said. “Mom?” She appeared in front of me. “Yes my dear it’s me.” she said. “Mom!” I shouted and hugged her tightly. “What are you doing here?” I asked letting her go. “I’m here to talk to you about what happened.” she replied. “Okay.” I said. “WHen you were born a lady and a man came to our house. They started by saying they were vampires and that they needed to protect you. They told us about how you're going to be a mate to a vampire, and what to do to protect you. The lady took the necklace that you always wear off, and gave it to us to give to you. Then they left without another word.” she explained. “Then that means she was the human before me, but she was a vampire.” I said in realization. “Yes she was.” mom said. “Then that means I have to become a vampire too.” I said freaking out. “No, you don’t have to. It’s your choice, but then you would grow older and leave your mate.” she explained. “What would happen to the necklace?” I asked. “Your mate would keep it until the time comes to give it to the next human.” she said. “Okay.” I said. My mom gasped and said sounding scared, “sweety you have to wake up.”

“Why?” I asked. “They’re coming. They found you.” she said. “Who found me mom?” I asked getting scared. “The people who don’t want the Mating to happen. You need to wake up and warn the boys otherwise they’ll kill you.” she explained. “Crystal wake up.” mom said shaking me. “Crystal.” someone said. It sounded like Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream Over~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Crystal!” Liam shouted. I woke up screaming and started to cry. “Crystal what’s wrong.” He asked concerned. “They’re coming.” I said through my tears. “Who?” he questioned. “The people who don’t want the mating to happen, and who want to kill me.” I explained. “What?!” Liam yelled. I cried even harder when he yelled. He calmed down and looked at me. “Shh calm down. Your safe with us. We’ll protect you.” he said holding me tight. “Liam they know where we are.” I said still crying. “Don’t worry you're safe with us here, and the necklace protects you.” he said soothing me. “i guess.” I said calming down. “Go back to bed we’ll talk more in the morning.” he said getting up to leave. “Wait.” I said still scared. “Yes?” he asked. “Will you stay with me please I’m still scared.” I said in a small voice. “Sure.” he said walking over and laying down with me. With him close to me I fell asleep instantly.

Hope you liked it I worked really hard on it. I want 

8 votes and 7 comments on this chapter because I know you guys can do it. Well see ya!