Chapter 2

Welcome to my one year ANNIVERSARY on Wattpad! I am updating all Three books today, and this is the last update so go check out the others. Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter, and the trailer for this story will be on the prologue if you want to watch. Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter...

I started backing away, but I hit a trash can. The man stopped and looked around and saw me. "Oh no." I said. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's P.O.V.

He saw me I'm doomed. What I saw shocked me, it was Liam. Everything came back from one week ago. The eyes that's all I saw and they were the same, but I was too blind to see. Liam dropped the girls body, and started walking towards me. I don't think he knows it's me, but I don't care. I ran out of the ally trying to get away. I can't believe I'm friends with a vampire and didn't even know. Okay scratch that I'm glad I didn't know otherwise I would've ran like I am now. A strong wind pass right by me but, I saw figure in it. Oh no it's Liam I'm doomed. I changed course since I knew where he was going, but to no luck he still caught me. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Liam put me down!" I yelled struggling to get out of his hold.

"Crystal?" He asked taking me off his shoulder, and holding me in front of him. Holy cow he's strong wait off-topic. "Yes you idiot it's me your so-called best friend." I said annoyed for him still holding me.

"Umm how much did you see you?" He asked putting me down on the ground. "Let's see you killed that girl and you killed Suzy." I said.

"I didn't think you saw that." He said. "Well I did and why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't want to scare you off I wanted to get to know you." He said. "Why I'm in nobody a loser with no friends." I said looking down.

"You do have a friend, me" he said putting a finger under my chin, and lifted my head up. "Huh Crystal I'm sorry to do this but since you know my secret you have to come with me." He said.

"It's fine." I told him. "I know you don't- wait did you say it's okay?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah of course." I said. "Um you do realize you'll be saying with five vampires right?" He asked.

"Yeah I figured you were with the boys and they were also like you, but yeah it's cool." I said. "Okay hop on." He said turning around and bending down. I got on and wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist. All of us sudden we were running really fast. I held him tight so it wouldn't fall off. It was all a blur, but I could see we were in a forest. He started to slow down and I noticed the area looked familiar.

"So Crystal before we get closer I'm going to tell you all of our powers." He said getting serious. "Okay." I said.

"Niall has the power to sense your emotions. Louis can control the elements like water, earth, fire, and air. Harry can teleport to places he has been, and Zayn can enter your mind to see memories and he can control your dreams." He said

"Cool and what about you?" I asked interested. I can do all of those except Zayn's, and I can read minds. We all have super strength, speed and we can glamour people." He told me. "Glamour? What's that?" I asked confused. "It's where if you look in our eyes long enough we can glamour you and can make you do anything we want." He said.