Chapter 3

Hey guys! Wow I was so excited to see that you guys met the goal very quickly. This chapter will just give you a little insight of how all of this has to do with Crystal and Liam getting together. Hope you enjoy! Also Crystal's necklace is on the side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where we left off

"You guys didn't kill just anyone. You killed Crystal's parents, and this was their cabin." I told them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's P.O.V

I was listening to their conversation behind the wall when they can't see me. I knew those two killed them, but I didn't know my parents knew about vampires and didn't tell me. I went back to my room and looked around. All the pictures, clothes, and everything else was there. I looked under the bed to find my stash of memories. I grabbed the box and pulled it out. I opened it, but there was a note on top of it. Haven't seen this note before but of course I haven't looked in the box for a long time.

I opened the note and it read, "Dear Crystal, if you are reading this then we are probably gone We are truly sorry we never told you some things, but this will explain everything. We know things most humans don't. We know vampires exist in this world. We know this because your a big part of their culture. Every thousand of years a girl or boy is born with the purest of blood, and that's you. With this vampires all over will try to drink you dry." Okay now I'm scared and this makes no sense.

I kept reading the note anyway. "Don't freak out your protected. Your necklace that we gave you has powers. It makes sure no vampire can smell your blood except one. With it that lone vampire can smell your blood, but times double. You my daughter are to become a mate of the vampire that can smell your blood." What!?!? This can't be possible! I knew I had to keep reading so I did.

"We know you're scared, but trust us this is your destiny, and you need to fulfill it. The vampire will find you soon if not already. We love you dearly, and we hope you stay safe. Also don't fight it soon you will feel attracted to him, while he probably already likes you. Have fun, and we love you. Yours truly, mom and dad."

No this can't be. A mate to a vampire! That's crazy, insane, and everything that matches those words. I mean I don't know who can smell my blood. Wait Liam can, but we're just friends. I mean I do kind of like him. Whoa, whoa, whoa, back the truck up. Did I just say I like Liam? 'Yes you did.' Who said that?

'I'm your inner thoughts, and I hope you make decisions.' Cool so I did say I liked him. 'Yes you did.' But I could mean like as a friend. 'No you like him more than a friend.' "This is hopeless," I whispered.

"What's hopeless?" Liam questioned. "Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Whoa sorry didn't mean to scare you." He told me. "How did you hear me?" I asked him.

"Did I forget to mention we have super hearing?" He asked. "Yes that would've been helpful information." I said.

"Sorry." He said sitting on my bed. "So whatcha got their question?" He asked. "A note, and a box full of memories." I said. "Yeah sorry about that I had no idea." He said sincerely.

"It's okay it was their time, and they knew." I told him. "Knew what?" He asked. "Your secret." I said bluntly.

"But how?" He asked. "For goodness sakes it's your culture you should know something's happening after a thousand years." I said.

"Only thing is the mating which is a vampire and a human becoming mates." He said. "Yeah." I said. "That's me I'm human." I said. "But you don't have the necklace and I can smell your blood." Liam said. I sighed and pulled out my necklace from under my shirt.

"Oh you do have it." He said surprised. "Yeah, and I know who my mate is." I said smirking. "Really who?" He asked clenching his teeth.

"It's you, you idiot." I said smacking the back of his head. "Really?" He said brightening up. "Yes." I said sighing. "How do you know?" He questioned curiously.

"Well let's see you can smell my blood, you like me, and I like you." I said mumbling the last part. "Well you're right I can smell you, I like you, and now I know you like me too." He said smugly.

"I forgot you have super hearing." I said laughing. "Yeah." He said laughing too. "So what's going to happen now?" I asked.

"Well for now I have to keep you safe, and you can't take that necklace off." He said getting all protective. "I never took it off since I got it." I said smiling. "Also we're going to have to train you so you can protect yourself." He said sounding apologetic.

"We're? Please tell me not with your friends." I said. "Sorry, but we have to." He said. "Alright." I said reluctantly. "Come on I need to go and talk with them, and you're coming with me." He said standing up holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up.

'Wish me luck mom and dad,' I thought in my head. "You'll be fine." He said leading me out of my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! I know it's short, but i'm really busy right now with something I'm doing at school. In order for me to update I need

3 votes

4 comments

and 2 comments and 1 vote on my other story One Direction Help

That's all you need to do. I will be updating Spy for One Direction as soon as I can. I hope you all have a great day!

-Kelli Jo <3