: insert clown emoji :

heeeeyyyy :0 i guess i should get straight to the point with this.

I go on hiatuses every other chapter due to life and just cause.I don't have any REAL reasons like most awesome writers on here.I've actually aged with this account and started this story as a test run to see if my style would improve. All of that as well as to have it to come back to.It was almost like a development thingy, but then people started reading it jsjdjsj.

I can't express how happy you guys have made me by checking this out just for the fun of it it or genuienly being interested. :) I've had plenty of fun writing the few chapters already published on this accound and i plan on continuing this story !! I know , I know !! " We've heard that one before !! >:0 " And you might be right, with all of this extra distance schooling i've got and halloween as well as my birthday coming up on the 24th , this probably wasn't the best time to write this.HOWEVER !! I looveee writing and aking up little stories , rough drafts , headcannons , ect. in my mind in my free time so why hold you guys on stupid cliffhangers like that ? 

As well as Secrets Of The Sun , i hope to start writing stories with other fandoms as well :) over the course of the years of before as well as after this account.I have had sooo many fandoms introduced to me :D I've been in the Hunter Hunter fandom for over 4 years as well as Tokyo Ghoul, My Hero Academia ( kinda out of that one rn , still on seson 3 sdksk ) , TBHK !!! ( Jibaku no Shonen Hanako- Kun / Toilet- Bound Hanako- Kun ),  My Little Witch Academia , Danganronpa : Trigger Happy Havoc , Super Danganronpa : Goodbye Despair , and i haven't gotten to it yet but Danganronpa V3 : Killing Harmony.I'm going to throw myself into the Junji Ito Collection , Saiki K , Killing Stalking ,  Anohana , ect. 

There are so many things i would love to write about in the future and things i would also love to watch as well as cosplay !! :D  If you guys feel like it , i honestly LOVE suggestions and would go check an anime out like that !! By the way.... TOP #5 IN BORUMITSU !? GUYS !! HSKH  :0 💖💞💘💗💞💗💗💖💖💞💘💗💞💗💗💖💖💞💘💗💞💗💗💖 What the heck !?! With 1.6k reads !? Are yall alright ?! Chile , uhm...anyways ljgnsljsn.

Going to try and get some material out for another chapter sometime between today and tomorrow while panicking and getting through my classwork.If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask !! I love interacting with people online , it's more preffered than irl but either way if you wanna ask anything , go for it !

gotta go re-read the old chapters  cringe, scream , and figure out how i'm going to continue this skjdksj. byee !! have a lovely rest of your day and have a cookie or something; make sure to drink some water , eat all three meals and some snacks, play some calming music , games , wath your favorite youtuber or t.v. show / anime. Read a good book / manga.Take care of yourself :))  

- see yaa !!