Something to Hide..

It had been a good thirty minute walk,everyone ranting about this and that except Sarada and Mitsuki.Boruto didn't understand the two and whenever he'd ask Shikadai or Inojin they'd just brush it off as nothing;bothering him even though he eventually decided to leave it alone.

Boruto: "We're all getting burgers right?"

Mitsuki: "Whatever you get I don't mind getting the same." He smiles,giving Boruto a weird sensation;the other was strangely kind all the time,it was nice and it was also pretty flustering at times...he wondered why that was but decided to never ask about it.

Sarada: "I'll take whatever's cheap.." She sighed,scooting closer to Boruto before glaring at Mitsuki;the two seemingly having some weird tension.Shikadai and Inojin seemed to tense up as well,Boruto felt so left out but he knew they weren't willing to tell him what was going on even if he asked.

Shikadai: "I'll pay for today,a treat on me.." He sighed,hoping this excited Boruto to get his mind off the two,although it backfired a little.

Boruto: "Your paying?! You never pay....is something wrong with me? Am I gonna die or somethin?!" He questioned his friends,beginning to panic as he realized his friends had all been really weird as of lately.He wondered if it was them not telling him something he already knew or if it was something serious that he had missed during that day he hadn't come to the academy.

Shikadai: "Just take the offering,your being a drag.." He sighed to which caused everyone to laugh,seeing Shikadai tell Boruto off was usually funny,lessening the tension towards everyone as they went back to talking to each other.

*Ten Minutes pass,the group have made it to the restaurant*

Inojin: "Ahh,finally here..it only took us years." He chuckled,Boruto and Shikadai glaring at him before he replied to the funny looks."Sorry.." He smiled,speaking in a sarcastic tone before continuing to walk,the two only getting more irritated by the other before continuing inside the burger place.

Boruto held the door open for everyone;Mitsuki smiling brightly as he walked with a small..."Thanks Boruto~" To his words,causing the Uzamaki to tense up a bit,his cheeks warming up a bit before Sarada smiled a little at him,causing his cheeks to aflame a little more than before.What was going on with the two?! Sarada was never this nice looking and Mitsuki....Mitsuki was actually just being himself to be honest.He sighed,trying to brush it all off as they headed in;taking a seat at a booth-like seating arrangement.Shikadai and Inojin didn't mind sitting next to each other,Sarada sitting strangely close to Boruto's right side while Mitsuki sat closely to his left.He was going to say he was a bit squished in between the two but was distracted as a waiter came to take their orders.

A/N : Heya!!! Sorry for short update but it's 12:53 and I'm lowkey tired haha  Ꮚ'ꈊ`Ꮚ I'll try and update as frequently as i can since it's summer time dudes!  It may be a bit difficult but I'll do my best,hope you enjoyed and see ya later!!