𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐄: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ☾

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊

(ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ.)

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"One more week till school is over" sang Atsumu as he walked the way home with Y/n, Osamu, and Suna.

"Shut up you sound like a squealing pig, Atsumu." Y/n used the same words, the blonde haired boy called his fan girls; making the other two guys laugh.

"Oi!!" embarrassed Atsumu pouted at her as she smirked back.

"Also one week for you guys not me today was my last day" Y/n corrected him.

The group stared at her confused waiting for her to say why.

"What?....wait don't tell me you guys forgot?"

Osamu and Suna deadpanned as Atsumu looked away from her nervously.

"You assholes!!" Y/n exclaimed putting her hands on her hips sassily.

(Author's note: Looking back at this, I had to change the word baka, I cringed at that😭)

"I told you guys this, I'm going back to (country's name that you're from) for the break."

"Ohhhhh" the boys said simultaneously.

"Fucking idiots" the teenager mumbled.

"Anyway guys this is my stop"  Y/n announced getting ready to walk from the group, she felt a bigger hand grab her wrist dragging her back to the group and into Suna's embrace.

"Suna?" Y/n questioned.

"Hmm.." he replied back lazily, making her laugh at him.

"Typical Suna." She muttered with a grin on face, taking in the warmth from his hug.

The two Miya twins stood in shock that Suna even hugged her, though the two were very close friends.

Y/n moved out of the embrace and was quickly brought into another.

"Osamu really" Y/n whined.

"Oi shut it and be grateful the better twin is hugging you" Osamu said making the first year laugh.

Atsumu quickly hugged her after Osamu let go.

"Y/n I'm gonna miss youuuuuu" Atsumu whined.

"I'm gonna miss youuuuu too" she said matching his energy.

Atsumu turned his head to Osamu and Suna "I'm gonna walk with her to her door step, wait for me."

The two walked to the girl's door step as the boy still clung onto her.

"Atsumu" she said getting his attention.

"What?" he asked, looking at her.

"I-......I'm really gonna miss you, you know." She confessed, already feeling butterflies from just being around him.

"I am too" Atsumu smiled brightly at her, hugging her more tighter.

Moments later the two pulled away and stood in silence.

Before Y/n broke it. "Tsumu..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget about me" she said jokingly.

"Now Y/n......why would I do that?" He jokingly said back while playfully pinching her cheek.

"Alright" Y/n chuckled swatting his hand from her. "You're starting to make my cheek hurt."

The blonde let out a laugh, rubbing her cheek. "Better?" He teasingly asked.

"Shut up" she playfully rolled her eyes as Atsumu laughed once more before walking away from her.

The first year watched him move farther away from her as she waved at him before opening her door and going in, not knowing what would become of the two in the future.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Author's note: Hey guys, thank you so much for choosing to read this book. I have a few things to say, Y/n is going to be foreign in this story but she's lived in Japan for ten years; but in different parts of Japan, meaning she has some other volleyball player friends that will be introduced later in this book. I would really like to get some feedback on this story, to see if anything needs improvement. Also don't forget to give it an upvote if you like it, thank you. One more thing, the story will go with some of Haikyuu's original plot but there will be some changes to the story.

BYEE GUYS, until next time!!
()*:・゚