36

It was the Blue and Yellow, and they weren't coming here to celebrate.

"Y/n?" Sour Cream asked,  fear 

I looked at him, fear swelling in my heart for his safety and the rest of the city. I squeezed his hands and gave him a reassuring smile. 

"It's going to be okay just find Stella and go the to be fine" I told his as I place one last short kiss on his lips before I ran to Nanefua. 

"Nanefua, get on your Nane-phone! We've got a Code Blue, and a Code Yellow!" I exclaimed as everyone at the party was ruing for their lives.

I took off my heels and handed to her.

"Take good care of these for me Nanefua!" I told her as I made my way to Steven and the Crystal Gems. 

"This is it" Garnet said as we watched The Diamond's ship approach towards the beach, but then fly overhead towards some distant mountains.

"We're over here, you clods!"  Peridot shouted as we all turned to see what they were doing. 

"Where are they going?" I asked. 

"They're not here for us. They must be here for the Cluster!" Steven concluded. 

Yellow Diamond's ship slammed onto the earth, causing a shockwave causing the entire ground to shake.

"What's the Cluster?!" Bismuth asked.

'Out of all the on the plant, it's here?! And how were they able to find us?!' I thought to myself.

"It's a huge Earth-destroying geo-weapon that the Diamonds made out of a bajillion Gem shards" Steve exclaimed. 

I looked at Steven in horror.

"That's what the Cluster is made up off?" I asked horrified, how did I not know this?

Before Steven could answer me Yellow Diamond's ship slammed onto the ground again, destroying the terrain near it.

"I gotta keep it calm and in its bubble. I can use my mind to connect with it, but only when I'm asleep" 

"Asleep?!" Bismuth and I asked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the beach house, Steven tried to fall asleep on his bed, while everyone else gathered inside, but  Steven was unable to due to the loud noises Yellow Diamond was making.

"It's no use! How am I supposed to sleep through this?!" Steven exclaimed. 

"Maybe a lullaby will help" Greg suggest as he began to strum his guitar.

I glanced at him worriedly.

"I don't think that's-" Suddenly I heard Steven snoring. 

"Oh".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dreamscape Steven quickly found the Cluster going amok inside their bubble and gasped in shock.

"The Cluster! Stay calm! Try to keep from forming!" Steven told it.

The Cluster struggled to contain its form but inevitably pops out of their bubble.

A bright light appeared binding him as he woke up and gasped in horror

"It popped!"