Wish Came True, ig

Magsimula sa umpisa

I heard a shuffling noise from behind me, then I guess Clay tried to lay his hand on my shoulder, but decided not bacause he took his hand away as soon as he touched me, like I'm some sort of coal, that's burnt red.

I turned to look at him, then I remerbered something I was going to ask but forgot, "Hey, why are you glowing?"

"Oh, that. Uh it's something I found in the place I was at! It's like a glowing fruit or something. Here, check it out!" Clay took something out of his hoodie pocket, they look like little pebbles, but yellow and are connected to each other by a stalk.

"Ooo, pretty!" I reached out to touch it, they felt very solid.

"I know right?" He set them on the floor. "Hey George, I'm starving, what about you?"

"Now that you said it, I'm hungry too!"

"Hmmm, I'm going to see if there's any thing we can eat up in that tree, maybe a bird egg or something, who knows?"

"Alright!"

I watched Clay as he took three of the glowing pebbles and took out something that looks like a vine, "What is that?"

"This? It's a vine."

"A vine?! It's blue, aren't vines supposed to be green?!" "

"How would I know?! I just found it."

"Mmm, k."

I spread the little glowing pebbles around so they would lit up more space, even though it's still raining, I felt much better and more comfortable. Maybe it's because Clay's here. Wait what am I doing!? Eh, it's probably because he's my closest friend, yeah that must be it.

This place is actually really pretty, there's still flowers, alive ones, and are blooming. I picked a white Magnolia Flower up from the ground, then I heard Clay calling my name.

"George!"

"What is it?" I asked, turning to face him.

"So first off, this place is weird. I found a damn fruit basket on the tree, like what the fuck?"

"Alright alright, quit complaining, sit down."

After his on the floor, I stuffed the white Magnolia flower in his hair. "There, it suits your lime hoodie."

"Wait." We said at the same time.

"I can see colors?!"

"George I thought you were colorblind?!"

"I don't know but this is great! I can see colors now, and I don't to spent time adjusting to the new colors, or learn them!"

"I'm proud of you, meh child." Clay lift his chin up in a goofy way.

"Shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you know they are both going to go in the blue totem not the lime one?"

"Well if they go in th lime one they'll be able to leave, but going in the blue one means that George is mad at Clay and will not let Clay take him into the lime one, then Clay will go after George bacause he thinks it's not safe."

"And if he didn't?"

"If he didn't, then he doesn't deserve George!"

"So what do we do?"

"Like can we help?"

"Keeping the Space working is going to take a lot of energy, so if you guys can, raid a chocolate store for me please?"

"Laughed my ass off, alright let's go."

"Be back in half an hour. See ya- Oh and mind teleporting us out?"

"K, but also get some marshmellows so we can make S'mores!"

*************************

mmm~ S'mores, haven't had those in a year

also that little thing should have been in the last chap, but i forgot

:/

yea, vote, and bye <333