Wish Came True, ig

Here's the thing, I cannot think of a good title alright

George's Pov

One second...

Two seconds...

Three...

Nothing happend. Why would it even be a wishing stone? Geez, I must be crazy for thinking that.

I cannot tell time, but I've passed out too many times today, or yesterday, that I am just not able to fall asleep, but I still closed my eyes to rest. I signed. Will things go back to normal or am I trapped here forever?

"George?" Someone asked. He sounded like Clay.

"Did I fell asleep?" I looked up to find the face I've been wanting to see for so long. "Am I dreaming?"

His hoodie is glowing faintly, yeah it's definitely a dream, how else do you explain the fact that his glowing?

I admired his emerald green eyes, they are lit up by the light emiting off him, creating a soft glow, thoes emerald eyes reminds me of a pool of water in the depth of the forest. I felt like I'm sinking in those gorgeous eyes of his.

"George are you okay?" He asked, slightly frowning, maybe concerned about me. "Where are we?"

I pulled him down so he would sit with me. "I don't know. And why do you need to know? You're just something in my dream, when I wake up, your gone!"

"What do you mean?" I put my hand in his. "I'm obviously in a dream, and- Wait is this-" His held my hand harder when I tried to pull away, I blushed, "Are you real?"

"Yeah."

"And we- We're holding hands?!" Good thing it's really dark here, and hopefully Clay can't see my tomato face.

"Yep."

"How are you so calm?!"

He then moved me in front of him, and reached for my other hand, so we'd have both of our hands intwined. "George. I love you with all my heart."

"But I-"

"Nothing matters, I love you."

"I hurted you though..."

"It's okay-"

"No its not! I tried to kill you and hurted you emotionally!"

"George-"

"Plus, the one you fell in love with is Maple. She's... dead now."

"George listen! It doesn't matter!"

I stood up and pulled my hands free. "Like I said before in the hospital, we're not meant to be, you'll find others who suits you, let's just be friends."

He didn't reply.

I guess I broke his heart, but I cannot be with him. Why? I don't know.