lol the wed

TW: swears, exploded thing, killing ppl, stuff

Clay's Pov

"The blood fight." By the time, we have already planted bombs around their company, we're just waiting for the "party" to begin, "I sure hope that's not going to happen." Nick pulled the strings on the bag.

"God, we don't even need them if things go as planned." I calmed Nick down. I checked my watch, about, 18 more minutes. That's when I heard shuffling sound from the bush beside us. Yes we are currently hiding in a bush, but that's beside the point, what surprised me is the who that appeared.

"ZAK?!" I wisper-yelled. "Shhhhhh, also wow, didn't know you guys'd be here." Zak crouched down. "Woah dude, cool! Why are you here though?" Nick asked while picking up a dead leaf next to his feet and crushed it into peices.

"So here's the thing. Darryl, Bad, my boyfriend, is getting into a forced marriage with an unknowned person! He's like the son of the CEO of a really cool company or something, but that doesn't mean people can take him away from me! The wedding takes place right here, and you guys kinda called me right before the plane took off, I'm guessing you guys couldn't call me during that time, just saying incase you guys are worried about me. Oh and why are y'all here?"

After Nick explained to him, then I connected things together. "That's why the two campanies are working together so much! Dammit, there is no fucking way I'm letting George and Bad marry!" I yelled while wispering, which somehow resulted in a high pitched squeak.

"Cool, nice determination you got there, but five minutes till the wedding starts, how do we do this shit?" Nick turned towards me and asked. "We go in, take George and Bad, then lit the place on fire and set of the bombs, this should be easy."

"Yessir."

"WELCOME EVERYONE! This is the wedding of Darryl Noveschosch and George Henry Davidson! Also signaling the cooperation of the legdendary TMD and TNS!" The person making the speech spoke with great exhilaration.

(forgive me ik nothing about weddings)

"NOPE NOT HAPPENING!" Zak yelled as we jumped onto the platform thing in th middle where George and Darryl is standing on. "Babe are you okay?!" He hugged Darryl and kissed his cheeks, but all Darryl did is stare, like he doesn't regonize Zak at all, "Who are you? Why did you call me babe, the love of my life is George! Have we meet before?" Hearing this, Zak then shooked Darryl lightly by holding his shoulders, "What do you mean? I'm your boyfriend, or was... Wait, this is a prank right? Haha, you got me?" Zak bit his lips, "Darryl? Bad? BadBoyHalo? Please! This isn't funny!" "Who even is Bad? Or BayBoyHalo? I feel like your the one playing pranks!" Darryl backed away from Zak, "What's wrong with you?!"

I went over to check on George, "George! Why did you run away at the hospital? Was it something I did? I'm sorry! But your fine right?" He pushed me. "Uh yes. Who are you three? Why have you came and why is that guy taking my soon-to-be husband?" The frown on his face and annoyance in his eyes are what broke my heart.

Meanwhile, the guests who has been invited to the wedding is panicing, but soon calmed down as a tall woman walked out with guards behind her. "Mom!" George smiled.

She has wavy rose pink medium lenght hair, and light turquoise eyes, pale skin, and wearing hight heels, her eyes are like security scanners, and I dislike how she stared at me like her pray. She walked over to George and pat him on the head, making his hair a little bit messy, but still cute. " Aww, my dear son. Don't worry, I'll take care of this." George held trust in his eyes, like the woman is the god he believes instead of his mother. "Well well well. Clay Brighton, I'm Lola. Nice to meet you not, but aren't you guy who has broken my son's heart? What are you doing here?"