Last part, lazy warning

TW: lazy, and some other stuff

No One's Pov

Not long after Clay and George began their journey, they found a forest, it is very out of place, considering it looks like a forest cut in half, and the other half is just grass and flowers, but since nothing makes sense in this place, the two ignore the abrupt change of the biome.

"Hey Clay look! Someone has been here!" George exclaimed, not long before they entered the forest had he already found something interesting.

"How, may I ask Mr.OhMyGodSomeonesHereBeforeUs?" Clay grinned at him.

"Oh my god Clay." George facepalmed, the pointed to a spot on the ground, "Look, there's berries on the ground, they have been squeezed by someone in fact, but there's no berry bushes around, ain't that kinda suspicious to you?"

(istg 4 "suspicious" i was gonna put sus)

"Hmmmm now that you mentioned... Yeah!" Clay rubbed his chin and kicked the berry, sending it flying off in the air, and was never to be found again.

(Oh yeah and there's parts that's just not serious like dat^)

"Hey!" George yelled.

"Whattt." Clay laughed at him, "Believe in fate! If we are designated to meet them, we will!"

"Bruh, now you just sound like thoes dumbasses in the movies."

"But I'm cooler then them!"

"I- Hmmm, now that I thought about it, yeah. You were always this stupid."

"Hey that's not nice!"

"Never said I would be." George rolled his eyes, "Oh hey look! There's a cave, I think."

"What I don't see- Nevermind I saw it let's go!" Clay took off towards the cave in the distance, "Race you there!"

"You cheater! You fucking run off before you say that we're racing!" George yelled.

"What~~~ I can't hear you~~~" Clay stopped and yelled back.

"Oh my fucking god this is so stupid." George murmured before suddenly taking off and sprinting towards Clay, and soon passed him.

"Woah! Wait up!"

And none of them won, Clay was ahead of George and was about to reach the cave when he felt like something is wrong. The plants growing outside perfectly blocked what's inside.  He slowed down and stopped George. Both panting and gasping for air, George started giggling, sending them into a laughing fit.

Minutes later when they finally calmed down,  George asked, "Why'd you stop? Ans why did you stop meee, I was going to win!" 

"You? Win? Nah, you'll never be better than me. But that's not the point, point is, something is wrong with this cave."

"What? Tell me then, what's wrong with it?"

"How am I supposed to know?! I just feel like something is wrong with it!" Clay crossed his arms, "How 'bout you go look?"