Nice to meet you, again?

Clay's Pov

"What's the matter, Pissbaby?" Nick taunted. "Awww is it because poor little Clay don't want to go grocery shopping?" I signed. "You have to do it though! You lost!" He pumped his fists in the air. Why does the guy I live with have to be so annoying! So what if I lost! It's just Uno, for god's sake he could have cheated to get this win! But I'm a good friend, and I'll let it go. "Fine, I'll go."

I got into the car and drove up to the store, it's sunny, there's not a single cloud in the sky, nor a single breeze of wind, even the air and time seems to stop, almost like the only thing that's moving is the cars on the road. I have this heavy feeling that something is going to happen, I still can't tell if it's going to be a good thing or bad. I parked my car in the parking lot, I slammed the car door close, the noise nearly give me a heart attack, at least i didn't crash the car this time, I walked into the store, trying to remerber what Nick told me to get.

I got to the cereal section when I saw a short boy, his back facing me. He has dark chocolate brown hair and he's wearing a pastel blue shirt. That strange uneasy feeling in my stomach is replaced by some sort of regret toward this boy. I was about to call out to him when I saw a cereal box falling down at him.

So I took my phone out and recorded a video of him getting hit by the cereal box and posted it on Twitter then walked away (JK don't mind me just having a little fun)

"WATCH OUT!" I yelled while pulling him out of the falling box's range. He turned to look at me, seems to be shocked like he recognizes me but the expression disappeared as quickly as it came and was replaced by a look of relief, I managed to get out a "Are you alright?" before getting lost in he's mysticl brown eyes. He is the prettist boy I've ever seen.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Thanks for saving me." He shivered like a lost baby deer. Cute, I thought. "Heh, your welcome." After a shor peiord of silence, "Have I seen you before?" The cute boy asked. Only then did I notice his accent. "No, I don't think so." I replied, tilting my head a bit, trying to remember if I've seen him before as he walked over to the cereal box and picked it up. Is he trying to put it back? He's too short for that. I chuckled silently as the pretty boy struggles to put the box up.

"Need help, Shortie?" I asked walking over. "Well, yeah, obviously! And can you not call me that?" Pretty boy rolled he's eyes at me. "I have a name you know!" I laughed, "Well I don't know what it is, so I get to call you Shortie!"

"Oh my god. Well my name is George." He gritted his teeth. "And now you have to tell me your name becaue I told you mine!" "Sure." I smiled, "I'm Clay, nice to meet you... Georgie."

"Wha- " He's face visibly flashled red. "Will you stop with your stupid nicknames!" George stomped off. "W-wait!" I called. "I'm sorry, please come back..." I didn't even get his number. Wait, where did that come from! I don't even know him! But he do reminde me of

H e r

****************************

i did it! i worte my first book! And guess who this "her" is! tho the description might have give it away

oh yeah and shadow here, shoutout to my friend Dove for encouraging me

♡♡Thank you Dove♡♡