Chapter 32

"Im not lying dude, I swear" he tells me and i nod. "Good" I say and he lowers his hands slowly. "I still don't understand though, why wou-" I start but he cuts me off again. "I- we had a thing- last year but she said some shit about how we don't work and she didn't want to lose Diana," I could see a mix of hurt and anger in his eyes. "What do you mean by losing Diana?" I ask him.

"We kept it a secret for a while because she'd recently broken up with Alex but days turned into weeks and then it was the whole accident and we both had to be there for her so we took a break, 2 months later we got back together again and then we dated for months dude," he pauses for a moment." Until the new year came around and then she said she needed to focus on herself but then she gets together with Noah, like what the fuck. And now she's sending me pics - I- ughhhh" he groans, falling back onto the couch and rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Hey ty, I'm sorry, you have to just move on from her. If it's not meant to be, just just have to let it go, don't try and go back to it" I felt sorry for him, he really goes through alot, but then again I never liked Bella. She's a bitch.

"Yeah, just please don't mention anything to Ana, I'll tell her myself," he looks at me and i nod. "YeAh it's not my place to say anything anyway" I offer him my hand and pull him up from the sofa. "Thanks, we should probably head back in there" he chuckles and I groan," Probably".

"That's what I wanted to say, he has a girlfriend, don't worry about him" Tyler tells me and i roll my eyes. "Until hes gay, Ill think otherwise" I state and he laughs. "Hes actually pretty cool" just then Diana walks into the kitchen with Christian, carrying the plates. "For like.. No reason" he tells Ana and she laughs. "There you guys are," she looks at us and puts the plates down by the sink.
"Is there dessert?" Tyler asks her and she nods.

Christian walks back to the table again with Tyler and Diana walks over to me. "You bored yet?" she smiles and I shake my head. "Far from bored" I smirk and she chuckles. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Would you two please help me with the dessert?" her mom interrupts us.

**

Dianas pov:

Back to school, ugh. I had two assignments due today and I'm glad I finished them both. "I assume you're all gonna be there Friday ?" Noah speaks from behind me and i turn around to see him walking towards us... With Jacob. Friday is the big football game and Naohs birthday so he decided to throw a party.

He stands next to Bella, swinging his arm around her and Jacob stands me to him. "Yeah, of course" Josh replies and we all nod. "Good," NoAh smiles and then kisses Bella. She then whispers something in his ear and he nods to her. "See you guys" they walk off.

I don't know about them anymore. The bell rings and we go our seperate ways, or most of us do. "Heard my uncles with your mom" Jacob leans against the locker next to mine and I take my books out. "What" I say, slightly confused. I still haven't forgotten that he drugged me. "My cousin Christian told me" well fuck.
"You and Christian are cousins?" I frown and he nods.

"Ok" I don't care, maybe a little. But I had a headache and I didn't want to be speaking to him. I gather my books and close my locker. "Where's Kade?" he asks. "I don't know" I shrug and walk past him. Of course I knew. I wish Kade was here at school today. But he was busy getting his driver's renewed.

Josh was drunk and smashed his car last week and Kade was in the car. The cops said they had to retake your licenses and other stuff. Josh did his last week, he would've spent a day or two behind bars but his dad's a cop.

"Why so down?" he hurries his steps to catch up to me. Ugh, I forgot we had chemistry together. "Can you please just leave me alone" I stop my footsteps and turn to him. "Jeez ok sorry" he looks at me wierdly. What the fuck was his problem.