Chapter 5

I woken up by Tyler stumbling through the door. I sit up and laugh at him. "Aren't you supposed to be hurt" he rolls his eyes. "Here" he hands me a smoothie and toastie. "Thank you" I smile. "Kade asked me to ask you if you are ok" he laughs and I nod "Yes, I am thanks". "How long have you known him for?" I ask. "A few years but we only became friends last year" he takes a seat on my bed. "And you haven't spoken a word about him?" I raise an eyebrow. "Maybe, idk. I became friends with him on the cruise with the others" He takes a sips of my smoothie and I kick him with my non injured foot. He laughs and hands it back.

I get up for my bed and put on leggings and a hoodie. I slowly go down the stairs and just as I take the last step I almost fall onto my little brother Damien who is chasing Tyler. "ahhh" he screams as I pick him up and tickle him. He is only 6 years old. I throw him down on the couch and walk into the kitchen. I throw away my smoothie cup and tkae a bottled water out the fridge. "Where you going?" my mom asks, taking a sip of her tea and reading the paper against the counter. "Beccas house" I say, stewing off the lid. "Try not to hurt yourself" she laughs and I playfully roll my eyes. "I won't, love you mom".

I walk around the corner and spot Becca talking with Noah outside his car in the street. "Hey, Bellas inside, I'll be there now" she dimples and I smile back. "Ok cool, hi Noah" he smiles at me and waves. I walk inside and find Bella peeling through the curtain. "Noisy bitch"  I laugh at her and walk over. "Says you" she gives me a quick hug and makes space. "They are so cute, he even bought her flowers". We watch intently as he pulls her towards him and kisses her. They start making out and his hands run around her waist. They say goodbye and he drives away. We quickly turn around and act nonchalant. "You guys have fun snooping?" she chuckles and we start laughing. "How's that foot?" Becca asks while placing the flowers in a jar. "Its getting better. I have to go get the stitches redone next week" they both pull a face and I laugh. "It was so cite of Kade to stay though, I kept telling him he could leave but he insisted on apologizing to you" I smile at the thought.

"How's things with you though" I smirk at Becca and her face goes red. "I think I love him" she bursts out and my mouth drops. "Omw, ahhhh" I throw a pillow at her. "Do you think he feels the same?" she asks nervously. "He shows it more than you do" Bella says obviously and we laugh. "I think you should ask Bella how things are with her rather than me" Becca smirks and Bella slaps her. "Bella!!?" I throw a pillow at her too. "Why haven't you told me. Who????" she looks down at the floor. "Trevor" he says soft  enough sk that I can hear. "I knew ittt" I smirk and she frowns. "How?" she lowers her eyes at me. "I think saw you three days after the bonfire with him at the park on a bench" bells eyes go wide and she blushes. We end up binge watching friends for a bit until 22:45 and I had to go back home.
"Love you guys," I shout and wave as I walk around the corner.

I open the front door and go up to my room. I change into my grey sweatpants and assuming Tyler's asleep I put on favourite blue sports bra without a shirt. I walk down to the kitchen to dish myself a bowl of the lasagna my mom made and walk over to the couch. I notice Tyler left the TV on and fell asleep on the couch. I take a seat next to him and change the channel to a romantic comedy.

I feel Tylers foot kick me and I shove it back. "Stoppp man" I whisper and take a bite of lasagna. He sits up and rubs his eyes but I don't look at him. "Diana??" a confused voice asks and I turn my head. I throw my bowl at the person who isn't Tylers head and stop myself from screaming and jump off the couch. "Who the fuck are you!?" I whisper shout as the guy groans in pain. "Why the fuck are you at Tylers house watching porn at 2 in the morning???" to my surprise, the main characters are full on naked and having a whole sex scene on the screen. "Oh my God!!!" I quickly grab the remote and switch the TV off and place my hands over my eyes. "Kade!????" I whisper shout as I notice his face as he stands up. "Why are you at Tyler's house?? I thought he said you weren't dating..." he whisper shouts back. "We aren't dating, we just live together, he's like my brother" I whisper shout again. "Wait, I can't process anything with a painful head. Can I please get some ice?" he sighs and I nod, kind of feeling bad for throwing my bowl at this head with quiet alot of force, but then again I guess we're even now. We both go into he kitch and I switch on the stove light to see what I was doing. I look over at Kade and can't help but stare. He wasn't wearing a hoodie anymore, instead he wore a black shirt that percetly fitted around his muscular figure. I force myself to look away and as I bend down to reach an ice pack, I notice I'm in my bra and instantly cover myself. "Shit" I say under my breath and search for a covering. I quickly grab a shirt off one of the kitchen chairs and pull it over my head as fast as I can. After putting my one arm through and then my head I realized I was putting on Damiens star wars shirt. "Oh my-" I am stuck and pull as hard as I can to get my head out of the whole. I hear a tiny laugh coming from Kade and just as free myself from being strangled and hit Kade with the shirt. I can't help but chuckle at how stupid the whole situation is and I shake my head. I grab the ice pack and hand it to him. "Thanks, there's a jersey behind you there" he points to the washing machine and I grab it and pull it over my head.

"Tyler asked me to come over, I did, we went out, came back and then we decided to watch a movie but I fell asleep and so on.." he shrugs and I frown. "Where is he now then?" another shrug "I think he went to his room" I can't help but notice that he wasn't wearing his hoodie anymore, but instead a black shirt that perfectly outlined his muscular torso. "I'm sorry about your head" I look up and our eyes meet. "It's fine, I guess we're even now" he smiles. I haven't seen him smile before. He had beautiful teeth and a gorgeous smile that could make anyone melt. "You should smile more often you know" I state taking a seat on one of the chairs. He looks down at the ground. "How about we start over, because we haven't gotten off to the best start" I chuckle and stretch my arm out to gesture a handshake. He firmly grips my hand. "Kade Parker" he looks me in the eyes. "Diana Carmichael" I smile.