Chapter 11

I unlock the door and walk inside. Mom is in the kitchen on her laptop.
"Hey, first week of school done" she smiles and I smile back.
"Ya, finallyyy" I state dramatically and she rolls her eyes.

I end up falling onto my bed and drifting off to sleep...

"Get up" Damien jumps on me and I groan, pushing him off.
"Nooooo! Mommy said I must wake you up because it's already late and she ordered us pizza" I sit up at the sound of pizza. "Ok, I will be there now," I say and he runs off. It's already 19:56.

I quickly shower and change into leggings and a hoodie, putting my hair in a messy bun.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a glass of water and sit down next to Damien at the counter. I watch as he builds his 'Bob the builder puzzel', it's kind of frustrating to watch him put an obvious piece in the wrong spot. I leave it anyway, knowing that if I interfere he'll throw a tantrum.

The door bell rings and I get up, "No, I want to get it" he glares at me and i sit back down.

"Where's my pizza!!?" he says in a sad voice and I frown and walk over to the door. To my surprise, Kade is standing there.

"Hey little man, I'm sorry, but the pizza man is still coming so don't worry" he smiles at Damien. "Who are you and why are you here then" he folds his arms and I laugh. He thinks hes all grown up.

"I am here to speak to your-" Kades starts but Damien holds up his little finger to stop him. "No. Tyler is not here and Ansie has a boyfriend" I pic him up and shake my head. "Damien, finish your puzzle" I scold him and he giggles and runs off.

Kade laughs. "Tyler's out with a few old friends" I smile and he nods. "I'm actually not looking for Tyler, I was looking for you... Ansie" he mocks and I chuckle at him.

"I-" I am suddenly cut off by my excited mom." Kade, darling!" she smiles and brings him into a hug. What the fuck. Kade looks a bit startled but hugs her back anyway.
"Hello Mrs Jones" he smiles and she smacks his arm. Ok, what the heck is happening. "I told you Susan is fine" she laughs and he nods.

"Please, do come in!" she says and I frown. "Perhaps another time, I was actually wondering if I can please steal Diana from you for an hour or so" he smiles, what. "Of course!! It's about time she found a decent guy!" she winks at me. I'm starting to wonder if she maybe didn't have too much wine. She leaves and walks into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry" I laugh and he laughs along. "I really like your mom" he smiles. "Anyway, come along, I have to show you something" I look at him.

"You look amazing, just put some shoes on and let's go". "Ok, fine" I run up stairs and grab my shoes. Where are we going?

"Please help Damien with the pizza guy mom!" I shout before closing the door. "Ok, be safe and use protection!!" oh my God, she did not just say that. "Mom!!!!!" I shout and shut the door. Kade chuckles. I hit his arm and he raises his hands in defeat.

He climbs onto his motorcycle and I stand and stare at him.

"No way I fold my arms. He shakes his head and smiles." Oh, come on. I'm a safe driver and there's even a helmet if you want" he picks it up and hands it to me. I push it away and get on. He starts the ignition and just as he moves, I almost fall but he grips my arm and places it around his waist.

"I won't bite you" I can hear the smirk in his voice and roll my eyes,but smile anyway. I place both my arms around this waist and push my body against him. Woah, he smells like heaven.

I feel the breeze of the evening creep under my hoodie and I enjoy the ride. It must've been a 15 minutes drive before he parked. We were at the beach. We get off and walk to lwards a restaurant and I laugh. "I guess I'm eating sea food?" I question and he nods.