Chapter 1

The loud obnoxious noise of my alarm rings early on Saturday at 08:30. I groan and try to smack the thing to get it to stop working but I fail and end up unplugging it at the wall.

I untangle my dirty blonde hair out of my bun and wash my face. I debate on whether to get dressed or not but end up leaving my pajamas on.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I press accept. "Morninggg!" Rebecca exclaims cheerfully into the phone. "Hey" Bella smiles back and I do the same. "How are you not excited right now. I mean today is literally the day."
Rebecca can't contain her excitement.
"Its just another party" I chuckle and Becca glares back at me. "With hot boysssss...." Bella says without hesitation. "Right, still coming by my house at 7?"  I smile and they nodd back excitedly. "See ya" Bella blows a kiss and ends the call.

After a full day of assignments, it is finally 18:30 and the door bell rings. I quickly run down the stairs and open the door. Bella and Becca walk past me, discussing different shades of mascara. I shake my head and smile. I love my friends.

Two mini tackles and 3 iron burns later we are all dressed and ready to go. I take one last glance in the mirror. My tan looks good against the whiteness of my nikes and my black demon skirt fits perfectly around my waist. I was wearing a glittered silver long sleeve top with just enough cleavage showing. I slip my vape into my back pocket and follow my friends out the door.

The music is pumping loud and I can feel the vibration beneath my feet. We enter the chaos and instantly love the atmosphere. There was smoke everywhere, loud music, half naked girls and beautiful boys. I grab a drink and pull my friends with me to the center of the dance floor.

A group of boys start walking towards us, I must say they aren't too bad. They all smile and we make space for them to join us. One boy with hazelnut hair whispers something in beccas ear and she blushes while placing his around her waist. I chuckle and look over at Bella who is watching what I am. "I'm gonna head over and say hi to Jacob." I tell her. "Be careful though." she smiles and continues to dance.

Jacob is my guy besties, friend. I'll admit it, he is quite a dangerous guy. Alot of stories have been told about him on school grounds, but to be fair I wasn't sure if any were even true because to me he's not such a bad dude. "Well if it isn't Diana Jones" he grins as I walk over to him. I quickly scan his surroundings. He is sitting on a couch with the rest of his strange friends and a group of girls sitting opposite them. "Hey" I wave and feel uncomfortable under his deep gaze as his eyes look me up and down. "Have you seen Tyler?" I question as he takes a deep drag of his vape. "I think he's out back." he exhales the smoke into a huge cloud above him. "Thanks" I smile and walk towards the door.

Tyler is standing around the bonfire with a group of unfamiliar faces. As he looks back he meets my eyes and smiles. "I was looking for you earlier," he smiles and brings me into a tight embrace.  I hug him back and smile at one of the boys looking at us. "Guys this is Diana, the girl I was talking about" he smiles gesturing towards me. "Heyyy." I smile and they say hi back. They all looked so much better up close. "Daniel, Jake, Trevor, Noah and Josh" Tyler points a finger to each of them. "Nice to meet you" Noah smiles and I smile back. "like wise, how do you guys know each other?"
"We met Tyler and a few others on a cruise last year, we didn't know he was coming here this year." Josh answers for all of them and they all nodd along.

Tyler and the 5 guys came to join us to dance on the floor. Bella was getting along with Trevor pretty well, Jake was dancing with another girl and the rest were all jumping along to the music with me.

"Here" Tyler hands me a drink and I smile to thank him. "Are u going home  tomorrow already or?" he asks taking a sip. "Yes, but only at 6 or so because I'm going to the Cafe with Bella and Becca after we pack up." I explain and he nods. "Do need a ri-" I'm interrupted when someone pulls Tyler away from me. "hey!" I shout at the guy in the black hoodie. "It's fine, I will be back now." he reassures me with a smile, but I still keep an eye on them.